What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilmaestro said:
MercenaryRaiden said:
I've also received word from my number 1 choice of uni that they want to see me for a short entrance test and an interview. Pretty chuffed about that!
Great news, good luck!
mangaman74 said:
Good luck.

Cheers both! I'm hoping that it's a little after term begins so that I can get back into the swing of things and have it be more natural that way.

OT: Received - Kafka On The Shore, Norwegian Wood and After Dark by Murakami. Should have Making Money and Wind-Up Bird Chronicle on route too.
And another hang over...At least i'm having fun to go along with these...

^
Yeah, congrats bro, smash that interview!

Also,you going hard in the Murakami right now! Iv'e only read two of his books thus far (Windup and Hardboiled) and while I did enjoy both, I would recommend you not to read all of those books back to back, as if you do there is a high likelihood you will go insane! In fact after Windup you will likely need an extended period of mental recuperation.

Hmmm, while I was just typing that there, I once more started having that involuntary mental image of Murkami 'making it rain' in a nightclub whilst wearing nothing but a pair of pants on his head.........should I be getting worried now?

Maybe I need to go sit down the bottom of a well...

vashdaman said:
Hmmm, while I was just typing that there, I once more started having that involuntary mental image of Murkami 'making it rain' in a nightclub whilst wearing nothing but a pair of pants on his head.........should I be getting worried now?
It's a vision from the one true God, Vash. He wants his cordless drill back.

KamiChu! [Original Soundtrack]

Thats the last of the parcels before Christmas (although play.com & Planetaxel have both sent out 2 more parcels each).

I got loads of great stuff over Christmas, but back on track with stuff I bought for myself, today I received Ga Rei Zero. This is notable mostly because I can't remember buying it at all, though I definitely did. I also got the physical English version of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni from Mangagamer and some Dragonball (and some unrelated dodgy material from Mandarake).

I am pretty sure now that Star Driver and Unicorn 4 are lost in the post ;_;

R

Rui said:
I am pretty sure now that Star Driver and Unicorn 4 are lost in the post ;_;

R

Which volume of Star Driver was it and where did you order it from?

Received the following from play.com,

Black Butler Series 1 Part 1 (Region 2 DVD)
Thriller: 25th Anniversary (Deluxe Edition Hardback Cover CD & DVD)

mangaman74 said:

Volume 1, from TRSI :( they're looking into it for me as it took 17 days to leave Iowa then vanished off the face of the earth, according to the tracking. Bleh!

R

Rui said:
mangaman74 said:

Volume 1, from TRSI :( they're looking into it for me as it took 17 days to leave Iowa then vanished off the face of the earth, according to the tracking. Bleh!

R

Hope it gets sorted (probably worse what with it being the Christmas period - I ordered a DAB radio for my brother using next day delivery on Wednesday from John Lewis and it still hasn't shipped yet :roll: ).

Rui said:
mangaman74 said:

R
To Iowa with pitchforks and a list of mail employees who live in Iowa?

Negima!?: The Complete Series 2 Box Set (4 Discs) - R2 DVD

Plus my brother's new Pen & DAB Radio (from WH Smiths & John Lewis respectively) arrived today.

Zin5ki, for your 2222nd post, you should change your avatar to an image of a pigeon, in honour of the cooing of a pigeon sounding a little bit like "twoooo twoooo twoooo twoooo".

Please. :O

Fairly certain I received HsOTD BD today, but I didn't actually open the packet yet. Also "received" my Amazon order of Horizon v.1/Denpa Onna v.6/Hanasaku v.6, once I actually pay the VAT on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back