What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, it was awesome opening them all. Until I realised Welcome to the NHK v.7 was missing and had most likely got lost in the post ;[

Also, Fairy Tail was supposed to be v.8 but they sent me 9 instead ¬_¬. 8 is difficult to find now. How annoying is it when just one random volume completely disappears like that.

Received the following Region A blu-rays,

Demon King Daimao (Complete Collection)
Dance In The Vampire Bund - Complete Series (Limited Edition DVD / Blu-ray Combo)
Dragonball Z Kai - Season One Part 5
Rideback - Complete Series (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Dance in the Vampire Bund was the item that was undelivered last weekend.

Biffy Clyro - Revolutions/Live At Wembley Limited Edition tin box set.

Contains:
DVD
2 CDs
Poster
3 sticker things
Tour programme
Set list
Genuine piece of an instrument
Lots of blue and red confetti :lol:

mangaman74 said:
Received the following Region A blu-rays,

Demon King Daimao (Complete Collection)
Dance In The Vampire Bund - Complete Series (Limited Edition DVD / Blu-ray Combo)
Dragonball Z Kai - Season One Part 5
Rideback - Complete Series (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Dance in the Vampire Bund was the item that was undelivered last weekend.

My copy of DitVB should arrive by the end of the week.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
LOTR Extended Blu-ray.

3 5 disc bricksets in a single book style box with magnetic clip...

Glorious :')
I just ordered this from Tesco online (taking a bit of a risk, I guess) for £45 - nearly picked it up in-store for £55 as that was the general price I'd seen online before release day.

Looking forward to lining it up next to my LEs of the Extended edition DVDs. ^_^

ilmaestro said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
LOTR Extended Blu-ray.

3 5 disc bricksets in a single book style box with magnetic clip...

Glorious :')
I just ordered this from Tesco online (taking a bit of a risk, I guess) for £45 - nearly picked it up in-store for £55 as that was the general price I'd seen online before release day.

Looking forward to lining it up next to my LEs of the Extended edition DVDs. ^_^

You won't be disappointed =) I've only watched FOTR so far, but it's very, very nice. Some people online said that FOTR has a green hue (beyond being a naturally green movie anyway) but it's not something I noticed. There are some "convincing" comparisons online, but unless you intend to play the theatrical edition literally side-by-side you really can't tell.

I'd forgotten how great the trilogy is.

Also there's a screenshot of the Star Wars blus packaging,

Star-Wars-BDs-WEB.jpg

I think I'll be going for the 2 individual sets. The book looks gorgeous, but I want something that gels nicely with my collection first and a collector's item second. (Plus I prefer the art, even if the characters in it do look awfully photoshoppef in...)

School Rumble: Season 2 (S.A.V.E)
Eden Of The East (Blu ray)
Five Centimetres Per Second
TNA Wrestling: Victory Road 2007
Hed Kandi: Winter Chill (2 CD)
Hed Kandi: Disco Kandi 3 (2 CD)

Damn, seeing pics of the SW box really brings that home that it's out "fairly" soon. :s I guess I will be buying the full boxset.

Received the fist batch of anime from the Zavvi sale,

Bamboo Blade - Series 1, Part 2
Bamboo Blade - Series 1, Part 1
Bleach The Movie: The Diamond Dust Rebellion
Ghost In The Shell 2.0/Ghost In The Shell - Innocence (Blu-ray) - for my brother

ilmaestro said:
Damn, seeing pics of the SW box really brings that home that it's out "fairly" soon. :s I guess I will be buying the full boxset.

It's dealer's choice really, they're the same price as one or two, though the saga book has 3 extra discs.

I've always been fond of the dvds, I liked how each ep had 3 menus for 3 locations in the movie. Even the 2d Clone Wars had a "good" and "evil" menu.

I think I'll get the LotR boxed set from Tesco this evening. Saw it yesterday while food shopping and the checkout gave me a £5 voucher for non food items, so that makes it about the same price as online (plus I can choose an undamaged box off the shelf).

Star Wars however... No. I love the original trilogy which we doubtless won't be getting but looking back on the prequels now as an adult... I just think they're awful. I'll play KotOR again instead.

I was pleasantly surprised to get a pretty much perfect condition box when my LOTR set came through today! What better time to have five days off work coming up. ^_^

I also received the first BD of AnoHana. :~

Sparrowsabre7 said:
though the saga book has 3 extra discs.
More than enough to make my decision for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back