What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

And here I am not even knowing what Lady Reporter - The Blonde Fury is 😅

I loves me some prehistoric queens! :D Which is your fave album by them? :)

Ow, that's tough... I really can't say, top 3 would be Rated R, Songs for the Deaf and Lullabies but, really, I can listen to any of them anytime. And only one of them has Regular John and Mexicola... You?

I've been hunting for this series for a long time, but the final boxset (part 8) is very difficult to find. A few weeks ago I was finally able to get part 8 on eBay and I immediately bought all the other parts as well (which were conveniently all in one other auction). Parts 3, 6 and 7 are still sealed.

Say hello to the entire Maison Ikkoku TV series! A series from 1986, the same year I was born.

IMG_20230705_185719.jpg

IMG_20230705_185725.jpg

IMG_20230705_185707.jpg

I've been hunting for this series for a long time, but the final boxset (part 8) is very difficult to find. A few weeks ago I was finally able to get part 8 on eBay and I immediately bought all the other parts as well (which were conveniently all in one other auction). Parts 3, 6 and 7 are still sealed.

Say hello to the entire Maison Ikkoku TV series! A series from 1986, the same year I was born.

View attachment 29744

View attachment 29745

View attachment 29746
Great job Man 🔥✌
It's feels nice to own a holy grail tier show in your collection.
Maison Ikkoku is such a fantastic show.
Hope Discotek Media will release it in the near future.

The Dualsense that came with my PS5 has developed severe stick drift in less than two years. I'd noticed occasional problems with it previously, but it's either got worse or FFXVI might have a smaller deadzone setting than other games I've played recently. In either case it reached the point of being almost unusable over the last few days.

I did mull over whether to try fixing it myself or seeing if Sony would repair it out of warranty, but I can't be bothered with the hassle of either while I'm in the middle of FFXVI, so I bought a replacement.

I was tempted by the grey camo version, but that was £8 more expensive. Since pretty much all controllers made in the last 20 years have a risk of developing stick drift, I figured it wasn't worth getting attached to one. Now watch the Dualsense inevitably get discounted on Prime Day next week.

IMG_20230706_164122.jpg

I received my Lycoris Recoil desk mat from a Chinese seller on eBay today, a large 35" x 16" (90cm x 40cm) sized mat that will provide plenty of space for the keyboard and mouse pad on my computer desk in my basement theater room. It is even nicer than I was expecting - the color saturation of the inks on the material is just as vivid as the photo... and I really love this specific image of Chisato and Takina too, it was the nicest looking of all the available Lycoris mat designs that I saw listed:

lycoris_mat.jpg

I showed the next door neighbor girl the eBay listing of the mat on my computer last night, and she liked it so much that I got her to stay and watch the first two episodes of Lycoris Recoil, streaming on Chrunchyroll through my HTPC onto the 120" projection screen in my theater. She loved it so much she will be coming back on Monday evening to watch at least 3-4 more episodes, and to see my mat in person. Yay! 🥳

Back