What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

2023 HAUL VER 5.5

G7gmY4rh.jpg

Last Sunday I received Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba-: The Hinokami Chronicles for the PlayStation 5. This game was available on a deal through Amazon so I figured I'll pick it up.

LOijpadh.jpg

5RlHcwMh.jpg

Last Thursday I received my Terracotta package which covers two recent releases for Asian Cinema - Ringo Lam's 1994 film Burning Paradise (火燒紅蓮寺) released by Eureka Entertainment, and Isao Yukisada's 2001 film GO released by Third Window Films.

d1Wyzp5h.jpg

Today I received Looking for Magical Doremi (魔女見習いをさがして), the 20th anniversary film by Toei Animation for the Ojamajo Doremi franchise, and packaged in a collector's edition Blu-ray & DVD release by Anime Limited. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

There was an Omnibus of K-on! released by Yen press last year, but didn't contain College unfortunately. Although I can sort of understand why they didn't bother with K-On! College, it has like 1 vol worth of content that just stops with the story barely getting going. I think there must have been little interest in it.

There was an Omnibus of K-on! released by Yen press last year, but didn't contain College unfortunately. Although I can sort of understand why they didn't bother with K-On! College, it has like 1 vol worth of content that just stops with the story barely getting going. I think there must have been little interest in it.

Yeah, I have the Omnibus and I knew prior to release it wouldn't include High School or College but considering the main series as well as Shuffle are both in-print now, just seems a shame those two are not, especially for newer fans of the series who may want even more even if it doesn't add much. I should had picked up College when I got High School years ago to be fair, I just never got round to it 😅

Considering we've only just got Shuffle and the omnibus wasn't to long ago, I'm hoping they're just holding out to spread out the releases or see if sales are good enough for these two releases.

It’s the US 88 Films release of the four In the Line of Duty films. Eureka has put them out in the UK as single relases (Yes, Madam!, Royal Warriors, In the Line of Duty 3 and 4). I chose to double dip on the 88 release and Eureka for the extras :)
Thanks.

2023 HAUL VER 5.6

euDEAEth.jpg

Today we have two more items! The first is an early arrival from Anime Limited with the release of Princess Jellyfish collector's edition Blu-ray. This is essentially the same disc from the 2012 Funimation limited edition release (but with the Crunchyroll logo used instead of the YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING intro). You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Next we have another Japan import haul, as it's been a year since I had last done one of these. If you've followed my hauls I've been using Buyee and Mercari for my imports and they have a good selection available for the video games. Here I wanted to continue progress on the import collection so I ordered two PlayStation 3 games and two PlayStation 4 games.

gor3E7th.jpg
rpmkYfuh.jpg

Htd5VOoh.jpg

2uHhGPfh.jpg

U8zLpGth.jpg

For PlayStation 3 we have Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting! (はじめの一歩 THE FIGHTING!) and Sakigake!! Otoko Juku: Nihonyo Korega Otoko Dearu (魁!! 男塾 ~日本よ、これが男である!~). Hajime no Ippo is a boxing game based on the popular anime & manga series, while Sakigake!! Otoko Juku is a fighting game based on a classic Weekly Shonen Jump manga. The main character you may recognise for his appearance in J-Stars Victory Vs.

rH6hSpPh.jpg
DketCt8h.jpg

xxIoW6qh.jpg

HR4LWjFh.jpg

KfL7xVzh.jpg

And for PlayStation 4 we have Toaru Majutsu no Den'nō Senki (とある魔術の電脳戦機), also known as A Certain Magical Virtual-On, and Kyoei Toshi (巨影都市), also known as City Shrouded in Shadow. A Certain Magical Virtual-On is a collaboration between A Certain Magical Index and SEGA's Virtual-On game, while City Shrouded in Shadow takes the Disaster Report formula (which is also from the same developers) and swaps natural disasters with Godzilla, Evangelion, Patlabor, Gamera & Ultraman.

KB3Y4gA.gif

A couple of things today. Glad to have a new Hiromu Arakawa series to delve into, enjoy FMA, Arslan and Silver Spoon a lot so looking forward to it.

Also picked up one of the few PKMN games I never played (have played Ultra Sun though tbf).

Daemons of the Shadow Realm - Vol. 1 and Pokemon Moon (3DS)

20230531_142656.jpg

Back