What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received this still-sealed copy of the Coppelion Blu-ray/DVD today from an eBay seller in Canada. I had this title in my Save for Later queue on Rightstuf for about 8 years, but the title never seemed to go on sale for less than $44.99, and it finally went OOP on Rightstuf so I broke down and bought it elsewhere, for slightly more money. At least it is unopened and does still have its slipcover.

coppelion.jpg
I'm getting close to settling for the DVDs. It's region 2 so I know I will be able to play it, with no issues.

2023 HAUL VER 5.5

G7gmY4rh.jpg

Last Sunday I received Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba-: The Hinokami Chronicles for the PlayStation 5. This game was available on a deal through Amazon so I figured I'll pick it up.

LOijpadh.jpg

5RlHcwMh.jpg

Last Thursday I received my Terracotta package which covers two recent releases for Asian Cinema - Ringo Lam's 1994 film Burning Paradise (火燒紅蓮寺) released by Eureka Entertainment, and Isao Yukisada's 2001 film GO released by Third Window Films.

d1Wyzp5h.jpg

Today I received Looking for Magical Doremi (魔女見習いをさがして), the 20th anniversary film by Toei Animation for the Ojamajo Doremi franchise, and packaged in a collector's edition Blu-ray & DVD release by Anime Limited. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Back