What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received another partial shipment today from the same Rightstuf order as the two Discotek titles I received yesterday:

The Dawn of the Witch Blu-ray

dawnwitch.jpg

2023 HAUL VER 5.3
(note: the forum broke Imgur images at the time of the post so I'm using images that I posted on other platforms for the meantime)

IMG_20230510_172832.jpg
IMG_20230510_173118.jpg

IMG_20230510_173134.jpg

Last Wednesday I had the day off work and went to town. I didn't get much in the end so I picked up Fist of the North Star Volume 4 and Monster Omnibus Volumes 8-9. They did have volumes for other series that I pickup, but the next volume I needed weren't there so I didn't want to go into that direction, though Monster was an exception because the series is almost complete with only Volume 7 left to get because it's currently out of stock, so I'll need to wait a while before that can be picked up.

IMG_20230512_182646.jpg

Moving onto Friday we have a few more packages arrive. Starting with an order from Rarewaves for Arrow Video's release of The Street Fighter Trilogy which includes The Street Fighter (激突! 殺人拳), Return of the Street Fighter (殺人拳2), and The Street Fighter's Last Revenge (逆襲! 殺人拳). The first print edition includes a slipcase and booklet.

IMG_20230512_184914.jpg

Next we have Levius collector's edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited. This is the CG series from Polygon Pictures and one of the titles streaming exclusively on Netflix. The collector's set includes the show's original soundtrack CDs as well as a booklet and poster, and the discs do include French & German subtitles. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Also made a Rightstuf order which comes with just 2 items. Originally was going to be a fairly large Funimation haul but I'm going to save that until the weekly special appears first, so what we have instead is a pre-order and a title that was on offer and in stock.

IMG_20230512_200149.jpg

First up we have Restaurant to Another World Season 2 limited edition Blu-ray & DVD from Crunchyroll. The restaurant isekai series somehow managed to get a special package and it turned out pretty well with a nice textured box and a slot to house the first season release. Discs are Region B and 2 compatible. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

IMG_20230512_183235.jpg

And the other item is Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches essentials Blu-ray from Funimation. This set had been out of stock every time the Funimation titles were on sale so it was nice to finally see it appear so that I can get it before it would discontinue like other older Funi stock.

These aren’t from today but I haven’t posted in a while.

I got the boxset of Jack Kirby’s 4 book The Fourth Saga. Loved the core New Gods title when I read it years ago and this was the cheapest way of getting the other books in the series. Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen being a landmark title in the development of the Magnum Opus of arguably the greatest Marvel creator will always be funny and I look forward to reading that.

D923534B-CF2C-4D4B-8853-3B2F2D14EB7A.jpeg

More contemporary note I ordered a bunch of prints and pins from Monokiiro. If you don’t know she’s an artist who pops up and different conversations in the UK. Really nice art. She’s got her online store open right now so I managed to some really nice A5 prints, a charm and some stickers for decorating whatever my next computer is. At some point my redecorate I will find a nice way to display these different pictures.

DC4B353C-EC63-4692-B6F4-D808276719A8.jpeg
98B5ABB8-476A-45F0-A36D-03755BB82658.jpeg21078939-2DA4-43E0-BDEB-D6B9FD34F004.jpeg

Well… it’s been a long time coming but after well over a decade I’ve finally gotten a smartphone, an IPhone SE to be precise, which means I can occasionally take pictures and post in this thread now 🥳 sadly I can’t get a picture of the phone itself as I’m posting from it but here’s a screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    872.5 KB · Views: 3
New arrivals from Japan!

Finally completed the last few BDs of Nijigasaki S2 and also snagged the storage box for the entire set. Also included pickup of Nijiyon, which unfortunately said it would include english subs but doesn't.

Also happy to get Yuru Camp Movie 4K with the Sofmap exclusive storage box. I'm planning on slowly adding the rest of Strike The Blood as well over the next few months.

Nijigasaki-S2.jpg

S2Box.jpg

Date-ABlood.jpg

Oresuki.jpg

Yuru-Camp-Movie.jpg

Back