What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

You risk getting burnout if you're thinking of going straight into Tears of the Kingdom... Then again, a friend of mine put 300 hours in that game, so maybe you'll do fine anyhow lol

Seeing more of TotK had a part in picking this up but I'm probably not going to get TotK straight away anyway (Final Fantasy 16 next month is my next major new release). I am a big Zelda fan though so I'm very surprised myself I hadn't got this sooner, just one of those things which happen sometimes, lol.

Another one for Goodbye, Don Glees! and JJK P2 but I also finally got the last two volumes of Suzuka to complete my art box I got years back. As Vol. 5 and 6 were never released over here, I've had to wait on until I found decently priced copies of these, now I just need to find Vol. 6 of Peach Girl which is in the same boat.

Goodbye, Don Glees! (Collector's Edition) (BD / DVD), Jujutsu Kaisen (Part 2) (Collector's Edition) (BD) and Suzuka (Vol. 5 - 6) (DVD)

20230502_151441.jpg

The completed art box, unfortunately the Vol. 5 spine is creased but not the end of the world.

20230502_151634.jpg

I got my email from the Post Office saying that a package was on the way and I chose to have it left at the depot just in case. It's only round the corner. Got home and found it hanging out of the letter box!

16830431295366599068662449698230.jpg

Seems AL didn't get much in the way of artwork to play with. Back of the box very similar to the info sheet.
IMG_20230502_163842_0.jpg

2023 HAUL VER 5.1

6OCLObyh.jpg

vfIsnRch.jpg
7WOtYsPh.jpg

The first items of the month are two Anime Limited releases! Starting off with Jujutsu Kaisen Season 1 Part 2 collector's edition Blu-ray which also includes the AllTheAnime Shop Exclusive storage box that houses both parts. It's a fun series and like the first part, the discs are using the Crunchyroll type font design which works. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

And also here is Goodbye, Don Glees! collector's edition Blu-ray & DVD. This film is from the director of four girls travelling south to meet penguins series which was very good. Missed out on the theatrical release due to work (and location) so here we are with a slightly more expensive film CE due to the storyboard book and OST CD. This is also using the GKIDS master so it has English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

2023 HAUL VER 5.2

PkDSYRfh.jpg
zYaBJzsh.jpg

qEKjGPOh.jpg

Two more NIS America games for the PlayStation 5 arrived back to back. The first one is MONARK, a tactical RPG by developer Lancarse who previously worked on Lost Dimension back in the PS3/Vita era. What interested me in this game was the fact that a few Shin Megami Tensei developers were involved and the OVERLORD artist so-bin provided some illustrations too. The game went on a £10 sale on Reef's eBay store.

The next day we have GrimGrimoire OnceMore, a remaster of the cult classic real-time strategy PlayStation 2 game by Vanillaware. This was one of the games I was originally going to download on PlayStation 3 but given the developer's other works and NIS America themselves both remastering their catalogue titles I figured this one would get the same treatment. Despite being released in early April, NIS America included it in their April Gold sale so I got it for around £30.

I actually already got Slime S1 CE but I later noticed a rip in the art box, there was another rip on the older set but it was just the outer art work rather than the card as well
20230504_182116.jpg
So I set up a return and ordered another one, just have to get round to going to a ups drop off area.
Tsugumomo and queens blade from WowHD EDIT: All your music ebay, reincarnated slime amazon again (again not perfect but I would say slightly better than the other one). Irresponceable Captain Tylor, I don't know much about but I though I would give it a go. and then weathering you and silent voice.

20230504_181954.jpg

Last edited:
Back