What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Oh that's weird. I assumed the CE worldwide was releasing on the same day the game releases on the digital storefronts (the 14th). Staggered release dates are dumb, especially when people just do VPN unlocks for digital games. Only the physical collectors get screwed. I hope you guys get it then on the 17th.

Unless it's a big game with worldwide same day release, then most games come out after a US release.

Witchblade and Cyber City Oedo 808 Collector's Editions arrived. To be honest: I have no memory of why I pre-ordered the Witchblade anime but it should be an interesting watch.
A0711392-F1E6-48F5-86B6-A6791A2B3B17.jpeg

I also got Fafner in the Azure on Blu-Ray. Fafner is an series that has been ticking along since 2004 and just got a new movie(?) in 2023. So I'm interested in trying this.

26F06DBF-9588-4FF3-81E2-FFABF20CD01D.jpeg

Disgaea Artbooks.
30201B74-627F-4CB1-BC2A-C00314D55FB3.jpeg
DisgaeART!!! The Official Illustration Collection covers the first 4 games and mostly focuses on the promotional art and some of the in-game art. It even has some of the collaboration images Disgaea 4 used so you just get a piece of Spice and Wolf art out of nowhere. This copy is used and a bit beaten up but the art is all real nice.

Disgaea Character Collection is a Japanese-import item based around the first game. It’s gives more insight into the design process as it includes all of the character sprites, background art, concept art for the characters and then includes some pieces of promotional art. It’s also a half of a strategy guide, with commentary by the main trio. This would be helpful if I could read any of it but it’s a nice book to have. That The dust jacket actually has a cool illustration of Etna and Flonne. Might look good in a frame or something.

B4F0A049-C28E-4D97-9833-E6800720DB39.jpeg
Graphic Novels - Superman Unchained, Action Comics: Bulletproof and At The End Of Days. Shazam by Jeff Smith, The Scott Snyder run on Batman (only Volumes 1 & 2 pictured above)

Witchblade and Cyber City Oedo 808 Collector's Editions arrived. To be honest: I have no memory of why I pre-ordered the Witchblade anime but it should be an interesting watch.

Witchblade was the title I actually was looking forward to the most out of the four Gonzo Early Bird CE sets MVM released. I had preordered all four, and Witchblade of course was the last one to ship and delayed 3 months to boot. It's finally on it's way to me here in the US right now. It actually has a pretty good story; exploring the problems of a mother-daughter relationship is a big part of the story. I have the Anime Classics release from Funimation for this, but it has been many years since I watched it last, so I am looking forward to a rewatch with this set once it arrives sometime later this week.

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

What's included?
  • Limited Run #259: The House in Fata Morgana (PS4)
  • Limited Run : The House in Fata Morgana #447 Silver Card
  • Limited Run #160: VA-11 HALL-A Collector's Edition (PS VITA)
  • Limited Run #53: VA-11 HALL-A Collector's Edition (Switch)
  • VA-11 HALL-A Complete Sound Collection (CD)

View attachment 28399View attachment 28400

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

What's included?
  • Claymore Complete Box Set: Volumes 1-27 with Premium

IMG20230209121156.jpg

From Amazon JP. It's that Shin-chan Boku no Natsuyasumi game, if you couldn't tell.

32guMpP.jpg

Back