What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

New arrivals this week!

XiLaDWUh.jpg

nDtOzoAh.jpg

52uiSeCh.jpg

bqzgZBIh.jpg

1a64kQkh.jpg

meH3rEBh.jpg

Sailor Moon R pre-order arrived as well as the Lupin title for the month though I'm still waiting on last months title which was Jigen's Gravestone which went out of stock shortly after I'd ordered it but is back in stock now so should hopefully see it soon enough.

Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro (4K) and Sailor Moon R (BD)

20230303_093640.jpg

I now own The Castle of Cagliostro on four different formats, not obsessed with the movie or anything :p

20230303_094146.jpg

2023 HAUL VER 3.1

5anueceh.jpg

BRt1pUdh.jpg

The first item of the month is a pre-order with Metroid Prime Remastered. When it comes to Nintendo games I generally just hold off and wait, but when this particular one was announced for a physical release I decided to pre-order it because I have a feeling it's not going to last long in print, given the rather short notice like Super Mario 3D All-Stars had (though unlike that collection, there's no limited time window notice with this one but you never know). I bought the game from retailer The Game Collection for under £30.

XV0nNtlh.jpg

Zkipm6fh.jpg

RohnmuMh.jpg

Next we have some more Viz Media SIGNATURE manga volumes because I plan to go to town at some point and want to get some volumes early just in case Travelling Man don't have them. The main ones I went for are Hell's Paradise: Jigokuraku volumes 5 & 6 and Monster omnibus 5. The former I am aiming to get the rest of the series because stock issues will be more of an issue once the anime adaptation airs this April.

IMG_20230302_202050.jpg
I got them wile they were still cheap before Amazon put the prices up again.i got them last week Tuesday same Day delivery.the potter film get real dark fast child sacrifice and Hogwarts comes across comes across as a cult.

20230306_170203.jpg

20230306_170336.jpg

20230306_170421.jpg

20230306_170546.jpg

Old Man Gloom Seminar II and III clear vinyl - III is one of my all-time favorite music albums, can't believe I finally have it;

SMT III complete OST on 4 LPs, each fashioned after one of the Rider fiends (vinyl color and label match each of the Riders);

Wo Long steelbook, enjoying it a lot for now;

And Metroid Prime - after years and years of seeing it on "best of all time" game lists, I'm eager to see for myself what this is all about.

I saw this appear on game pass on the pc the other day, definitely interested in trying it out!
No brainer if you don't need to spend extra! Easier than normal souls games so far, the first boss has a second phase that can give a wrong impression of the overall difficulty - it's definitely not as hard as that, when you get to it!

Back