What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

was just reading about this on another forum, the BBFC rated it 18 but all the artwork says 15! oops.
Damn I hadn't seen that!! 😱
They'll probably have to recall it like the Danmachi movie and High School DXD but can't see Eureka reissuing the slip. Glad I got early now!!

Edit. I think Danmachi might have been because it said digital on the slip not mis rated 🤔 not 100% though...

The Criterion blu-ray wasn’t enough for me.
m4wyde7ud0ka1.jpg

That was fast! I'm getting this as well - please tell me that's rigid cardboard

Finally got my hands on the Full Body version of Catherine, the original is one of my favourite games and this is my third time buying it now (have it on PS3 and Steam) and this steelbook may be my favourite steelbook I own now. Regret not buying it at launch originally but found this for a good price in mint condition on ebay so I'm pleased with it.

Catherine: Full Body (Launch Edition) (PS4)

20230224_093114.jpg

20230224_092941.jpg

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

What's included?
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] [Bonus] Nintendo Switch Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun Gaiden River City Girls 1,2
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Nintendo Switch Mahoutsukai no Yoru First Press Limited Edition
  • Witch on the Holy Night: Limited Edition - Nintendo Switch

View attachment 28322View attachment 28323

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week midpoint ver.」

What's included?
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray
  • Parasyte: The Maxim - Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray

IMG20230105135103.jpgIMG20230209120139.jpg

2023 HAUL VER 2.4

f1meDwVh.jpg
Y68PIDWh.jpg

It's been just over four years since I made an order through Canadian retailer Video Games Plus, and now I finally picked up another game from them - XSEED's Nintendo Switch release of Senran Kagura Peach Ball, which they reprinted a while back. Pretty solid shipping speed and price (pre-paid VAT is also included) considering its from Canada to the UK. Took about 12 days to arrive so I'm happy with the speed.

7xkwOWzh.jpg
wuFC1DRh.jpg

Anime Limited's re-release of Cyber City Oedo 808 arrived two months early which is neat, so I now own the HD version of the series. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

kfSAM96h.jpg

I picked up Is This a Zombie? & Is This a Zombie? of the Dead collection from MVM's deal of the week offer on their site. Missed on a few other deals by accident in the past few months but I managed to get this one!

Back