What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Small shipment from Japan:

In case anyone else is interested, the Kabaneri movie does have English subtitles

sWqEuBch.jpg

Last edited:
Today I receive this

1674170177647.png
That I got for this I receive yesterday
1674170237589.png
I don't take my own pictures because I am a lazy person

i also received this today, because I watched the tv series and I really loved it. I highly recommend to any sci-fi fan!!! It was recommended to me by my supervisor at work who is a very nice man that loves sci-fi. He was so shocked I didn't finish the next generation yet! don't worry Pat I will watch it more!!
1674170324694.png

Very nice. I'm currently waiting for the price to come down somewhat before I commit to Nijigasaki Season 2. Managed to find a Season 1 bundle for 9000 yen last year. Always good finding the odd set that does include English subs.
Yeah, you can definitely find some nice bargains once they are all out instead of buying them piecemeal.

Right now I've been seeing listings for all of Season 2 for around ~15,000 yen that get snatched up pretty quickly. I imagine there might be some opportunities to find the full set for 10,000 in maybe like 1-2 months.

The full set with the storage box will be tougher to find for a reasonable price but I'm a sucker for the storage boxes, which are gorgeous. I already bought the Superstar Season 2 Storage Box for 3K yen so hoping I can find the Nijigasaki Season 2 storage box for around there later.

Yeah my current plan is to wait for Arknights Season 1 to show up secondhand and buy that, Nijigasaki Season 2 and Superstar Season 1 in one order. Arknights releases towards the end of February so hopefully copies will show up secondhand in March.
Superstar Season 2 should be fully out by March as well. You can try nabbing that in one order but you probably won't see much of a discount on the whole set unless you buy 1-5 individually then try and hunt down a cheaper Vol 6.

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week start ver.」

What's included?
  • Aldnoah.Zero Vol. 3 Limited Edition Blu-ray
  • Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower (Movie) (English Subtitles) [Limited Edition]
  • Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] II.lost butterfly (Movie) (English Subtitles) [Limited Edition]
  • Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] III.spring song (Movie) (English Subtitles) [Limited Edition]
  • The Quintessential Quintuplets Part 2 Manga Box Set

View attachment 27489
View attachment 27490
View attachment 27491

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

What's included?
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand Glow in the Dark Funko Pop!
  • Dr. Stone Season 1 Steelbook Blu-ray
  • Fruits Basket: Season 3 Limited Edition Blu-ray
  • Violet Evergarden: The Movie (Dual Format 4K & Blu-ray) [Collector's Limited Edition]

Picsart_23-01-22_18-15-56-449.pngPicsart_23-01-22_18-12-35-013.pngPicsart_23-01-22_18-13-24-560.png

Last edited:
Back