What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

This is a remake of the FFVII spin-off right? Not part 2 of the Remake?
I'm so behind with gaming news nowadays!
Square Enix are calling this a remaster rather than a remake, since they haven't started completely from scratch. As remasters go, it's one of the most impressive upgrades I've seen, but as I understand it there's still the nuts-and-bolts of a PSP game underneath the fancy new graphics, so set expectations accordingly. The closest equivalent would be Final Fantasy Type-0 HD on the PS4, which was also a remaster of a PSP game. Based on reviews I've seen, Crisis Core may have had more extensively reworked gameplay than Type-0 though, since there have been changes to the battle system, for example.

I received a partial shipment today from my Day 1 order from All the Anime's 12 Days Sale. They shipped the 5 in-stock items from my order; The other two titles are pre-orders that got their dates moved from December into next year.

Magic Knight Rayearth Part 1 Collector's Edition
Magic Knight Rayearth Part 2 Collector's Edition
Relative Worlds Collector's Edition
Never-Ending Man: Hayao Miyazaki
10 Years with Hayao Miyazaki

mkrrelativemiyazaki.jpg

Cool, Trinity Blood is out now, the third of the four Gonzo CEs I ordered. I'm having that title held until Witchblade releases in late January (barring any more delays, it was supposed to release only two weeks after Trinity Blood), so they can be shipped together to the US in safer packaging.

ho ho ho, as it were

20221216_192819.jpg

20221216_192922.jpg

20221216_193132.jpg

20221216_193253.jpg

20221216_193413.jpg

20221216_193519.jpg

20221216_193614.jpg

20221216_193656.jpg

Kinda feels like they were a bit too generous with empty space on B's book.

WITH THAT SAID

Everytime I unbox AL stuff I'm reminded they're the best in the game (I don't buy JP nor US releases, it's real to me, damnit)

Love the variety between CEs.

Attachments

• 20221216_193253.jpg
    20221216_193253.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 1
A few new additions to the collection.

Theses are my first 2 AL Christmas orders combined into one post. Annoyingly I got Nadesico movie with the old BBFC logos and Nadesico series with the new BBFC logos. I hate that AL went back and re did all of there standard editions with the new BBFC logos but this won't matter too much because I will be replacing their artwork with my own custom ones. Unfortunately I cannot replace Royal Space Force and Bloodlad because its printed onto the box but I will just display them with the bottom of the box instead.

Memories and Your Name boxes are very nice with their metallic look along with Your Name being embossed, which AL should do more often.
AL Order.png

Last edited:
Back