What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

If you've ever been curious about Ultraman, but either weren't sure where to jump in or thought it was too child-oriented, Ultraman Nexus is the ideal gateway drug. This was an attempt to reboot the franchise for an older audience, and is one of the best Ultra series.
IMAG0305_1.jpg

New arrivals!

osnztTLh.jpg

kfRIuEJh.jpg

I would assume those stand-alone audio players have bluetooth and/or wifi connectivity now? I still have an operating, ancient MP3 player with a proprietary USB cable that pre-dates bluetooth, so I'm not up on the current technology for those, lol.

I would assume those stand-alone audio players have bluetooth and/or wifi connectivity now? I still have an operating, ancient MP3 player with a proprietary USB cable that pre-dates bluetooth, so I'm not up on the current technology for those, lol.
i think most of them run on android now too, my NW-A105 has both BT and Wifi
not much can be said for the battery using it with them tho, it's better used wired

November Haul #3

Another batch of no anime throughout the past week. I was anticipating a UP1 haul but it surprisingly didn't ship out on time. As I'm also on holiday starting today until Friday, any parcels that do appear I won't be able to sort out until the weekend.

tf6lJBah.jpg

TG2TYUMh.jpg

qrDevf2h.jpg

Io0L5r9h.jpg

0sGwPK5h.jpg

iNKf3fKh.jpg

jmPjZEqh.jpg

wasIvh2h.jpg

ZDMupcMh.jpg

Bitmap Books have recently released their latest book in their video game history batch, this time focusing on first-person shooters from 1992 up until 2002 (the reason for this range is because they can cover 2003+ as separate books over time).

I'm Too Young to Die is a reference to one of the difficulty modes in the classic DOOM franchise and this book also features various games including id Software's Quake, 3D Realms' Duke Nuken 3D, iconic film franchises that had games like Alien and James Bond, Bungie's Halo & Marathon, and more.

It's really good and it's laid out in a different format to the other books because it looked better for the photos they have. You can order one over at Bitmap Books.

wnixXDUh.jpg

Next we have a Black Friday item from Amazon. This is the WD_BLACK SN850X M.2 SSD 1TB drive for the PlayStation 5. I wanted more storage space and I figured now was time so that I can get more backlog downloaded/installed.

Won't lie, the PS5 faceplates are a lot more tedious than the video tutorials will make you think. The trick that I found with putting the plate back on was looking at the top corner where you can see the two circles (and where they're supposed to be slotted). Once I noticed that, putting more pressure into slotting it back in (even if it looks like you're going to break it) was the way to re-attach it.

And that's it. As I mentioned I do have more parcels incoming due to delays, but there is another Discotek batch incoming so stay tuned.

Been a while since my last anime purchase, so I decided to get the Demon Slayer Mugen Train CE from Amazon.

Was £30 here and I got an extra £10 off with a couple of promos, so paid £20 for it, which I was very happy with.

£5 promo credit when buying £60 gift card
£5 promo credit for making a wish list and adding a few products to it

They worked together :)

z912s9x.jpg

It's about 1CM taller than my usual CE sets:

fKXaW1b.jpg

Next we have a Black Friday item from Amazon. This is the WD_BLACK SN850X M.2 SSD 1TB drive for the PlayStation 5. I wanted more storage space and I figured now was time so that I can get more backlog downloaded/installed.

Was that the drive that had the price glitch?

Back