What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received two orders in the mail yesterday, One from rightstuff and one from Media Blasters with three "Man of Culture" titles:

Lord El Melloi II's Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace Note Special

First Love
Ringestsu Complete Collection
Oh! My Sex Goddess

I also received the replacement US steelbook with the proper spine printing on it for When Marnie was There a few weeks ago, but never posted up any images for that. The original steelbook release had the title missing from the spine. Marnie is my top favorite Studio Ghibli title, so I'm very happy to finally get the steelbook release for it.

elmelloispecial.jpg

3mediablasters.jpg

marniesteels.jpg
I see hentai off to horny jail you go lol.

A max of received and just purchased....
Ej6JxLd.jpg

I didn't get a picture of the box before I stowed it away, but I now have a proper record player after the GPO PR50 decided that it wasn't going to spin at 45 anymore so I thought it would be more better showing it in action rather then in the box.
wIPEm6V.jpg

And a more close up in action shot running the Endwalker 7" single.
y5kwy19.jpg

Now it's onto the purchases all from HMV with Picard season 2 and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid season 1.
vEe7USL.jpg

And to top things off something that I hope isn't going to be a total mess to rip considering the last few CDs I've purchased directly from HMV took several attempts to rip certain tracks without issue (the only thing I can't take a picture of is the 5m USB cable that I'm using to send the audio from the ATLP60XUSB to my PC for audio output).

Last edited:
I see hentai off to horny jail you go lol.

Hey well, since I'm over 60 now, I have officially attained "Dirty Old Man" status, so I'm just naturally basking in all the glory, lol. 😜

I actually just used a 40% Off $200 Holiday Sale code at Media Blasters today to order another nine "Cultural Exchange" titles to add to my growing DOM anime collection, and saved $88... 🤤

Last edited:
PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

What's included?
  • Ben Hur (1959) - Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Destination Night City JINX T-Shirt
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Digital Ghost JINX T-Shirt
  • Garden Of Sinners Collector's Edition Blu-ray
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Collector's Edition

View attachment 26943
View attachment 26927
View attachment 26928

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week midpoint ver.」

What's included?
  • OnePlus Ace Pro (10T) Genshin Impact Limited Edition
  • OnePlus 18W Cooling Back Clip Genshin Impact Limited Edition
  • Genshin Impact Pendant Necklace Boo Tao
  • POCO (Redmi Airdots 3 Pro) Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition Klee Bag Case + Strap

IMG_20221112_111223.jpg
Picsart_22-11-12_12-55-42-922.png

Wasnt expecting to buy a fruit phone again but I've wanted an Ipod Touch to replace my old 6s for a while now

Rather than a Ipod Touch, I decided to go for a XS Max for the large screen and 256gb storage

20221118_120412.jpg

I actually bought it month's ago but now was the right time to put it up. Don't mind the poster behind it. I'm still 'renovating'.

IMG_20221118_200727569.jpg

Also finally got a modern TV (LG C2 Oled) I haven't been able to play on my switch properly because my new (old now) PC screen didn't have speakers and i didn't want to connect the soundbar that i got for it to multiple devices. Don't mind the dust :D

IMG_20221117_185455723.jpg

And finally some more reading.

reading.jpg

Meant to post these yesterday.

Thanks to @fabio de lunatico for the Code Geass sale find, real nice little set, miss this era of Funi UK, still need to pick up their Death Parade and Yona of the Dawn sets from this period.

Also of course I had to get Pokemon, really enjoying it so far, avoided spoilers so really enjoying seeing what new and old Pokemon appear. There are technical issues but nothing has affected me to bad so I'm good for now, hopefully it'll be patched.

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled (Limited Edition) (BD) and Pokemon Scarlet (Switch)

20221119_072914.jpg

Back