What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Thanks. Would you be able to confirm if it's region B compatible when you get a minute.
Will do, I'm currently away from home so shall check when i'm back on Monday.
Fingers crossed it is as I'm not multiregion at the moment! I have the previous release and that one is geolocked so I kind of assumed without checking myself haha

It was actually from Amazon, came to about £35 total.

is there any difference between this and that? guessing one is more uncut than the other

First i got the complete Batman Animated series.

Then i got Skyward sword for switch.

and after that i got this
is Batman still in a digipak?

On Friday 9/9 I received eight "low-rent" titles that I picked out from Sentai's Labor Day sale. Most of these were $7, $5, and $1 titles I would not have bothered with otherwise, but for those prices I figured what the heck... If I don't care for something, I can just toss it in the trash or give it away as a freebie, since they wouldn't be worth trying to resell. I was going to buy the standard Devils' Line blu for $10, but for $8 more the premium box set included a OST CD. So $62 for six series and two movies:

Devils' Line Premium Box Set
Takunomi Complete Collection
Norn9 Complete Collection
Triage X Complete Collection
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: Vow in the Snow
Sagrada Reset Complete Collection
The Seven Heavenly Virtues Complete Collection
Planzet

sentailabordaybd.jpg

Nice on the Hosada pickups - The Girl who Leapt Through Time was the movie that got me started in collecting anime - my two daughters, who were just 13 and 10 at the time, showed me that movie back in 2010 on some streaming site, and shortly after I ordered the movie on Blu-ray, the first ever anime I purchased on disc. It's all gone downhill from there, lol, as I'm now totally out of space to store my collection, with six media shelves full of anime! Summer Wars is another of my favorite Hosada titles.

September Haul - Batch #1

A couple of items arrived yesterday and today.

Gx8tJ2Qh.jpg

39RST7yh.jpg

It's been a couple of weeks since I last received anything (due to saving up funds to tackle the Discotek hauls), and we start off with two games from Base. The first that arrived was Gust & Koei Tecmo's Fairy Tail for the PS4. Decided to get it sooner than later as the publisher's titles can go up in value. The second that arrived is Square Enix's Dragon Quest Heroes II also for the PS4.

fPM5XGhh.jpg

Next we have a manga haul that I was able to get fairly fast as I only ordered it last Saturday. Two more volumes of Fire Punch which is not yet completed as there's still two more left to go, but I am hoping to get the rest before Chainsaw Man airs to avoid the stock being eaten up by newcomers.

iQuErRTh.jpg

Cv084NVh.jpg

Also arrived is the remainder of Goodnight Punpun with Omnibus 4, 5 & 6 and Volume 7 to wrap up the series. Pretty lucky to get this sorted as the series is known to go out of stock in numerous occasions.

i6945KSh.jpg

Also arrived we have The Matrix Trilogy and The Matrix Resurrections on 4K Ultra HD. I own the trilogy on DVD in that special box set which is nice, but it needed a visual upgrade, so I skipped the BD format and went straight to 4K. I also didn't get the chance to watch the new film which I know is divisive, but I don't really care as I want to judge it myself.

September Haul - Batch #2

ZEQ6Iwmh.jpg

ob4LEyUh.jpg

tu6f7Oqh.jpg

We have another batch of video games arrive today, from two different sources. The first is Gundam Breaker 3 BREAK EDITION which I acquired via eBay as the game is currently out of stock (and since the DLC is on the disc itself, going pre-owned is a reasonable option), and the other is One Piece Burning Blood which is an old PS4 release at this point (from 2016) and is going up in value, so I had to rely on CeX.

Back