What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Crumbs!! My master thread derailment plans have been foiled. But yes, thank you for avoiding that and I look forward to learning from your experience and research on the new thread.

Sneaky! :cool:

I have posted the post for anyone interested: Solar things

I have additional thoughts to add perhaps but I'll return to them if people have questions or interest in more discussion on it.

I am feeding my board game / card game addiction today. I bought a brand new lcg based on a western manga I sometimes collect. It's had a few live action movie adaptations but I think it's pretty niche still.

20220908_125336.jpg

Also I finally finished my collection for the Carcosa cycle for AH the card game only 6 years after starting to collect it

20220908_125439.jpg

Back when it released the expansions were so popular that they sold out immediately, even the reprints. I couldn't finish playing the story after many months of waiting so I gave up. Here we are in 2022 and it is easy to find now plus many more expansions to play with are available too

Ah sounds interesting! I still need to watch season 2 and the movie though!

Not sure if the game would provide spoilers for the unwatched bits?
There is shockingly very little information on how much of the story it covers online. Since I read the manga I took the plunge and watched the ending on youtube so I can feedback to ya how far it goes.

Spoiler free (but blurred anyway incase somone wants the cut off point surprise) I think you will want to watch at least the movie, 2nd season not necessary.

I went to my local store for more h-manga. Probably the last time I’ll pick up h-manga from there, as the rest I want from them, can be bought from their website, since these weren’t available for purchase because of missing from their central warehouse. I should have on big order coming from Amazon tomorrow (it says 5.3 kg in the tracking).
As before, keep in mind that the photo in the spoiler is very NSFW!
vyf2ak94pgm91.jpg
i really want to photoshop a blue eyes white dragon card into the middle card

So excited to finally re-read this masterpiece! - arrived in okay condition from Amazon, considering it’s weight and that it’s paperback. Also received 6 h-manga in the same order, they are in the spoiler tag, as they are NSFW! - Please don’t question the titles, they are for… research purposes, lol.
rchf4hw5tnm91.jpg

I see you went for Bullied, the artist does some great designs even though it's just 'ugly bastard' stuff.

Back