What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Arrived from the 88films sale.
It's actually a really nice steelbook but the sleeve is one of those really cheep looking thin sideloaders.
A nice steelbook but NO ONE should be paying £30 for it for what you get!
A big miss step for 88, should've been priced at £20 max on release but on sale now for £15 which I would recommend.

20220530_150025.jpg
20220530_150035.jpg

New arrivals!

Sound-Euphonium.jpg

Sound-Euphonium2.jpg
Oooh I’ve been dithering over whether to buy these or not, I’ve already got the AL season one and PC season two so it’s an expensive double dip but seeing this might push me over the edge. I’ve also got no way of adding subtitles until I get a new optical drive for my pc as well as actually learning how to do it lol.

Oooh I’ve been dithering over whether to buy these or not, I’ve already got the AL season one and PC season two so it’s an expensive double dip but seeing this might push me over the edge. I’ve also got no way of adding subtitles until I get a new optical drive for my pc as well as actually learning how to do it lol.
These two sets are absolutely gorgeous. I personally think they're much better looking than the PC sets, which look ugly in comparison.

If it helps, apparently the AL season one was a pretty bad encode compared to the US/JP sets and had banding/blocking. The set also had subtitle issues, See this link: Link

Already have the blu ray box, but found this for a relatively decent price.

View attachment 24651

Nice Snag, Wicker! Its a shame that storage box doesn't also hold the 4th boxset with the two OVAs, although then it would be pretty wide and heavy... I own all four of the individual JP Boxsets including the OVA boxset, so it's probably not worth the effort for me to try to find the storage box for just the 3 series boxsets. I also thought about double-dipping on that new JP complete collection boxset, but I haven't gone for it... as of yet, anyway. 🤔

Back