What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

OK, I will have to open one of mine and check - I was going by what another forum user was posting over at blu-ray.com.

EDIT: YAY! We're all good - I opened my Garden of Words, and you can select English or Chinese subtitles in the on-the-fly menu using the subtitle button on the remote. Celebration Ensues and Intensifies... 🥳 🥳 🥳
Hi

Sorry I should have mentioned the subtitles being hidden last week but I’d forgotten nova do this, I had the same issue with their Wong kar wai sets. I didn’t even realise there was a post credit scene in garden of words lol, I’ve always thought it finished quite suddenly though. It’s not on Netflix anymore either I don’t think. Bugger.

I received three more Discotek Blu-rays from Rightstuf today:

Cat's Eye
Konosuba Season 1 + OVA Steelbook
City Hunter '91

catskono1city91.jpg

Now I can upgrade my Nozomi Cat's Eye DVD Box set with new Blu-ray discs - just need Season 2 Blu-rays yet:

catseyedvdbd1.jpg

catseyedvdbd2.jpg

Last edited:
I go home tomorrow from London, so here's all the stuff I bought.

20220424_200213.jpg
Beefeater bear is for my mum, replica flintlock pistol is mine, tin of biscuits for the household.

20220424_200450.jpg
Beer glass (with Spitfire etching) for my dad, Tower Bridge Christmas bauble for my mum, Churchill tea towel for the house, coin for my dad's coin collection, magnet for my magnet collection, bandana for my dog Roxy.

20220424_200616.jpg
Guide books for the places I visited.

20220424_200716.jpg20220424_200733.jpg
Bags from the places I visited.

View attachment 24038
Beefeater bear is for my mum, replica flintlock pistol is mine, tin of biscuits for the household.

View attachment 24039
Beer glass (with Spitfire etching) for my dad, Tower Bridge Christmas bauble for my mum, Churchill tea towel for the house, coin for my dad's coin collection, magnet for my magnet collection, bandana for my dog Roxy.

View attachment 24040

View attachment 24041View attachment 24042

Awesome haul! Also this is making me think of a Goosebumps story that took place at the tower of London I think? It was in the TV show version (I also read a lot of Goosebumps books as a kid), Which was your fave place of the ones you visited this time? :)

Awesome haul! Also this is making me think of a Goosebumps story that took place at the tower of London I think? It was in the TV show version (I also read a lot of Goosebumps books as a kid), Which was your fave place of the ones you visited this time? :)
I don't have a favourite, I enjoyed all of them. Although my legs hurt...too many ladders, steps and stairs (looking at you HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge and Tower of London)

View attachment 24038

View attachment 24039

View attachment 24040

View attachment 24041View attachment 24042
Glad to see you had fun :)

Last edited:
I got all my lovely pantaloons that I ordered about a week ago they look super cute! :) Baby pink, cream white and an awesome steampunk pair in a nice brown with black lace/frills :)

Back