What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Oh I wonder if that means my "Legendary heroes" from Otaku.co.uk is gonna be on its way soon too, it possbile I order later (I ordered 8th of March) and missed their recent import shippment.
The only problem I think it was with Legendary heroes SAVE edition is I thought I read it wasn't a reversible cover or wasn't ideal.

Here are the Round 4 photos for my Japanese B2 anime poster Order #7. Looks like I got a "Girls with Swords" theme going on with a couple of the posters here. The 4 posters randomly picked this time are:

Deathnote 2006 DVD Vol. 1 release poster (this one was an eBay purchase that actually shipped from Mexico, not from Japan)

deathnoteb2.jpg

Granblue Fantasy Season 2 2019 Blu-Ray and DVD Vol. 1 release poster (crazy chick with sword, I might be in love again, lol!)

granblue2b2.jpg

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! 2016 Playstation Vita promotional poster

snafub2.jpg

Fate Hollow Ataraxia 2005 Original Soundtrack CD promotional poster (love Saber's sword and action pose in this one)

fatehollowb2.jpg

chick
its me ur cousin, they sent the death note poster to the wrong address

Josee CE from AmazonUK one day shipping as well a couple of Otaku.com sale pickups.View attachment 23560
i got my copy of Keijo from otaku today too
giphy.gif

can you stick it in a PS3 if you still have one and copy them that way?
I tried myself and couldn't find a way even though the instructions state that it is possible 'though I didn't go too far into things as the disc required an update for it's online features and I'm not sure if that includes being able to access to the MP3 files (that also depends on if the PS3 ever had support for the .zip file format as the MP3 files are in 5 zip files and would require the files to be extracted before being able to be copied to either the internal hard drive or USB drive).

March 2022 Week 3 Part 1 haul (as there will be one or few more by the end of this week)!

This batch includes another round of Blu-rays and books.

I also want to provide a quick status update regarding my health for those who care enough - I tested positive for COVID last week on Tuesday (symptoms began on Sunday 6th), but yesterday and today I have tested negative so I am pretty much going back to normality. Symptoms in general were surprisingly mild with only a blocked nose being the big one but other than that I was able to taste my food/drinks without issue. Been working from home since that day and will be back in the office on Monday.

cOv4XdWh.jpg

On Monday I received Kwon Oh-seung's Midnight (미드나이트), a Korean film from Eureka Entertainment's Montage Pictures label. It's quite rare for a Korean film to be released nowadays (at least in the UK) due to Netflix and licensing costs, but it's nice to see something like this particular film getting some attention. I went for the first print edition so it has a slipcase and booklet.

NV4L0ihh.jpg

FK0U87uh.jpg

On Tuesday & Wednesday, more manga arrived for Seven Seas' Ghost Ship label with Goro Aizome's Do You Like Big Girls? (Ōkī Onnanoko wa Daisuki Desuke ka?) Volumes 1 & 2. The concept behind this one is what interested me in owning it as well as the fanservice of course. Seven Seas have released Volume 3 recently but I wanted to grab the first two while the prices were solid.

bVurSVNh.jpg

LuAJSb9h.jpg

Also arrived alongside the manga is another batch of light novel volumes from Seven Seas (& J-Novel Club) with How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (Genjitsu Shugi Yūsha no Ōkoku Saikenki) Novels 7, 8, 9 & 10. Now you may have noticed that I have skipped Novel 6, and that's because it is out of stock for the meantime so I'll be grabbing that later when it's available. This big batch was so that I have most of what's left in case any of them sell out.

WERsJmSh.jpg
hQO9EHbh.png

Fj0O0xnh.jpg

Now we shift gears to the anime which all arrived on Wednesday in one big order from United Publications. Starting off this batch is Dr. STONE: Stone Wars, the second season of the Shonen Jump anime series distributed by Crunchyroll & Funimation. This is the North American version because the UK branch didn't bother to bring the set over, but it doesn't matter as the US discs are Regions A & B either way.

You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

U0hUyTOh.jpg

Next we have Isekai Quartet Season 2 from Funimation UK. Much like the first season, this release does not include a slipcase but because there were no differing artwork between the slipcase and amaray in the US release, the UK release uses the main artwork like normal. Interestingly while Season 1 is Region B only, Season 2 is Regions A & B.

WQBtyDfh.jpg

1Ik0hEzh.jpg

Then we have Dragon Ball Z Seasons 4, 5 & 6 from Manga Entertainment, before they rebranded as Funimation UK. These are the standard edition, or first print editions as I prefer to name them, which include a slipcase, fold-out poster and art cards. The plan is to get Seasons 7, 8 & 9 in April as each batch costs about £69. Because some users were in denial about the disc regions, yes these are Region A & B.

3ScuJoWh.jpg

XwU4qBHh.jpg

And as a bonus mention, I got a new bookshelf for the room which is to cover the light novel and manga section. The old bookshelf has been moved to the other corner of my room for the video games. I also acquired a height extension which does the job pretty well and is there for the larger-sized books like Bitmap Books, BLAME, Highschool of the Dead and anything similar. Due to stock issues, I don't have the height extensions so it looks weird but it saves me the faff of moving them around later.

And, here are the final Round 5 photos for my Japanese B2 anime poster Order #7. I've got 5 posters left in the order to be photographed, so this post will have 5 images in it to finish out the order. I have one more Order #8 of 28 posters remaining, so we'll soon be reaching the end of my current anime poster collection and thus my series of poster photos here in the Haul thread...

Chobits 2002 DVD/Video Disc 7 release poster (alternate version of my previous Chobits poster)

chobits2b2.jpg

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor 1993 Laserdisc Complete Collection 2 promotional poster

capttylorb2.jpg

El Hazard The Magnificent World 1995 OVA promotional poster

elhazardb2.jpg

Psycho-Pass 2 2014 Akane Tsunemori "Girls with Guns Waifu" promotional poster

pp2akaneb2.jpg

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress 2016 Hiroyuki Sawano Original Soundtrack release poster

kabanerib2.jpg

My order from Buyoyo for the Hong Kong Blu-ray release of Belle just shipped out international priority this morning, so hopefully I will receive it in the next 5-10 days - at least before the end of the month. The HK release is a digipak and does include English subtitles.

bellehkdigi.jpg

Last edited:
Back