What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

AND the added bonus of all the casuals who get swept up in the hype and buy it only to discover its not the next Skyrim it's just open world Dark Souls and trade it in!

As a casual thankyou for explaining that - I haven't bought it but ofc I've heard of it and was wondering what on earth it was actually like so I'll just stick to my VNs and point and clicks this time as I am terrible at game combat 🤣 👍

EDIT: Also, my horse got stuck a lot when I played Skyrim. I find even walking around in games a bit difficult ngl 😅

If it makes you feel better apparently the best version for Elden Ring at the moment is the PS4 running on a PS5 so you're really better off waiting for a few patches.
AND the added bonus of all the casuals who get swept up in the hype and buy it only to discover its not the next Skyrim it's just open world Dark Souls and trade it in!
Guaranteed it'll by sub £30 in 2 months 😉
Got my copy for €33. GameStop were boosting the trade value of Back 4 Blood to €50. Bought 2 copies of it for €18 each. It cost me an extra €15 after a 15% trade increase from a membership card. I got a €10 voucher for games this month too and am using it on GT7. Will have cost me €66 for both instead of a combined €150.

As a casual thankyou for explaining that - I haven't bought it but ofc I've heard of it and was wondering what on earth it was actually like so I'll just stick to my VNs and point and clicks this time as I am terrible at game combat 🤣 👍

EDIT: Also, my horse got stuck a lot when I played Skyrim. I find even walking around in games a bit difficult ngl 😅
I fully consider myself a casual too, I've played a Dark Souls game and I own Bloodbourne so I know what I'm getting myself into.
My brother saw the marketing and said he was going to buy it because it was 'a big gothic emo breath of the wild' I let him borrow Bloodbourne and 30 mins into it he said he was going to pass on Elden Ring for now 🤣

Last edited:
You say "just open world Dark Souls" like it's a bad thing... I can't think of anything that would have been more disappointing than it being anything like Skyrim :p

Anyhoo...

View attachment 23396
I don't say that as a negative!
I just think A LOT of people may have slightly got the wrong idea of what kind of game it actually is.

I'm pretty sure most people who haven't played a Souls game but saw their fav 'tubers' proclaiming it to be the best game ever created are right now asking "when do I stop dying every 5mins?!"
To which the answer is "that's the fun part. You don't" 😂

The only souls game I could get into properly was Sekiro. Man that was a hard game, but a real sense of achievement when you downed that boss that killed you 50 times! :D

Thanks @Oldmario for finding this one on Amazon. First time I've seen it below £70.00 in a long time, missed out on it first time round but I'm glad I got it, and for £30.00 as well, couldn't pass that up. Yet to pick up the first season but we only got a standard release over here so I'm in no rush to pick that up and I've already seen both seasons before.

Mob Psycho 100 (Season 2) (Limited Edition) (BD / DVD)

20220302_142649.jpg

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

💿 Blu-ray/DVD 💿
Classics and remake of a classic.

View attachment 23370
View attachment 23354

🎮 Gaming 🎮

After 100 years of waiting, both bundles for KOF have arrived (delay of KOF 2000 soundtrack CD)

GTRACING × PGR collaboration gaming products is absolute 🔥

View attachment 23367View attachment 23368
View attachment 23372

💃 Figures 🕺

Arknights figures w/ exclusives bonuses.

Fate/Go Okita Souji DX w/ exclusive bonus gotta be one of my best figmas to date 🙌

View attachment 23364
View attachment 23366View attachment 23371View attachment 23369
Texas' expression 😒 gives me life.
View attachment 23365

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

6002.png
Dr. STONE US LE set from @Kenshiro80 Much appreciated for the swift delivery✌️

Sayonara Funimation 👋 so I say but I'll still be grabbing whatever physical release that's currently available.

IMG_20220302_182449.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the Round 7 photos to finish out my Japanese B2 anime poster Order #5. There are actually 5 posters in this post, because I just received a couple of individual posters in the mail today from other sources.

Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2202 2017 Shochiku promotional poster

sby2202b2.jpg

Mirai 2018 TV Broadcast, Blu-ray and DVD release poster

miraib2.jpg

City Hunter the Movie: Shinjuku Private Eyes 2019 Blu-ray and DVD release poster

cityhuntermovieb2.jpg

Monster 2004 VHS and DVD release poster

monsterb2.jpg

Night on the Galactic Railroad: Fantasy Railroad in the Stars 2007 DVD release poster

fantasyrrb2.jpg

Last edited:
Back