What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Here are the Round 4 photos from my Japanese B2 anime poster Order #5. The four posters that were packed inside the 4th box are:

Angel Beats 2015 Visual Novel promotional poster

angelbeatsb2.jpg

The Promised Neverland 2019 TV Broadcast Announcement poster

neverlandb2.jpg

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online 2018 Vol. 1 Blu-ray and DVD release poster

gungaleb2.jpg

Ajin Part 2 2016 Toho Animation Broadcast Announcement poster

ajin2b2.jpg

Sorry for back-to-back posts of my daily anime posters, but it's been over 24 hours, and no one else has posted anything in here because of it being Sunday, an off day for deliveries... :)

So, here are the Round 5 photos from my Japanese B2 anime poster Order #5. The four posters packed inside the 5th box are:

Only Yesterday 2003 Studio Ghibli DVD Release poster

onlyyesterdayb2.jpg

Charlotte 2015 Key Sound Label OP/ED CD release poster

charlotteb2.jpg

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Arrow of the Orion Movie 2019 Blu-ray and DVD release poster

arroworionb2.jpg

Astra: Lost in Space 2019 Blu-ray and DVD Box release poster

astrab2.jpg

Last edited:
PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

View attachment 23031

Cultured warships on the go 😏🚢
View attachment 23032

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

💿 Blu-ray/DVD 💿
Classics and remake of a classic.

IMG_20220224_213404.jpg
IMG_20220228_102830.jpg

🎮 Gaming 🎮

After 100 years of waiting, both bundles for KOF have arrived (delay of KOF 2000 soundtrack CD)

GTRACING × PGR collaboration gaming products is absolute 🔥

IMG_20220216_131656.jpgIMG_20220216_131342.jpg
IMG_20220216_131009.jpg

💃 Figures 🕺

Arknights figures w/ exclusives bonuses.

Fate/Go Okita Souji DX w/ exclusive bonus gotta be one of my best figmas to date 🙌

IMG_20220224_213605.jpg
IMG_20220224_213453.jpgIMG_20220224_213500.jpgIMG_20220205_105522__01.jpg
Texas' expression 😒 gives me life.
IMG_20220205_110057.jpg

Last edited:
Kill la kill CE finally completed (well mostly still need to grab some standard edition Blu-rays to upgrade them to all be Blu-ray editions). Part 3 came today and part 1 last week, and had part 2 for year/s.
The only thing about this set is everything is a super tight fit, that I actually struggle to get and put back the content. Mainly Part 3 and the out box that hold all 3 parts.

20220301_135835.jpg

Seen a lot of people getting the PS5 version of Elden Ring. I'll be getting the PS4 version as I haven't got a PS5 yet and there's a free upgrade if/when I do.
I've actually seen that the best way to play, at the moment at least, is the PS4 version on the PS5!

Yeah, that seems to be the case and I've noticed some drops here and there when playing framerate mode but as you said, everyone wins with the options available!

my laziness in trying to get a PS5 is really starting to bite me in the butt now, first it was Yakuza 7 and lost Judgment i couldn't play because i wanted to wait til i got a PS5 to play them, now it's Elden Ring and GT7 that's mocking me too, i know i can get them on PS4 and upgrade later but then it means having to download a massive game rather than having a majority of it minus patches on disc
plus i'm one of those people who says they'll replay them again but never does

Here are the Round 6 photos from my Japanese B2 anime poster Order #5. The four posters packed inside the 6th box are:

Fate Apocrypha 2018 Blu-ray Disc Box II release poster

fateapoch2b2.jpg

Persona3 Movie #2 Midsummer Knight's Dream 2014 Theatrical release poster

persona3m2b2.jpg

Magi 2: The Kingdom of Magic 2013 TV, Blu-ray and DVD release poster

magikingb2.jpg

Love, Election, and Chocolate 2012 Blu-ray and DVD Vol. 1 release poster

lovechocob2.jpg

Last edited:
I also received two Blu-ray titles in the mail yesterday and today, one from the UK and one from Korea:

Haibane Renmai UK Collector's Edition
Weathering with You KR Lenticular Steelbook

The lenticular image on WWY changes by tilting the box vertically, from a darker, cloudy sky to the golden yellow sun peeking out, as seen in the first photo. The Korean steelbook has debaussed lettering on the front, and you can just make out the "Limited Edition 0051 of 2000 Copies" label on the bottom right corner of the slipbox. I had to shoot these photos at a weird angle to keep the glare off the lenti::

haibaneweathering.jpg

weatheringlentikr1.jpg

weatheringlentikr2.jpg

weatheringlentikr3.jpg

weatheringlentikr4.jpg

Last edited:
my laziness in trying to get a PS5 is really starting to bite me in the butt now, first it was Yakuza 7 and lost Judgment i couldn't play because i wanted to wait til i got a PS5 to play them, now it's Elden Ring and GT7 that's mocking me too, i know i can get them on PS4 and upgrade later but then it means having to download a massive game rather than having a majority of it minus patches on disc
plus i'm one of those people who says they'll replay them again but never does
If it makes you feel better apparently the best version for Elden Ring at the moment is the PS4 running on a PS5 so you're really better off waiting for a few patches.
AND the added bonus of all the casuals who get swept up in the hype and buy it only to discover its not the next Skyrim it's just open world Dark Souls and trade it in!
Guaranteed it'll by sub £30 in 2 months 😉

Back