What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

After seeing the recent trailer for Multiverse of Madness (which I can't wait for) I wanted to re-watch the first Doctor Strange movie which I've only ever seen once despite enjoying it.

Though it's on Disney+, I only get it when a new MCU show is out and I've slowly been collecting all the Marvel movies (MCU and non-MCU) on blu-ray over the years, I'm only missing a few pre-phase four and fortunately they're very cheap now.

I also got a new SD card for my 3DS as I've been running with a 2GB SD card since 2012 and due to the 3DS and Wii U e-shops closing, I wanted to get what I can before then, 32GB should be enough for what I want the most.

Doctor Strange (BD)

20220219_172934.jpg

And, here are the final Round 3 photos from my Batch #4 of Japanese B2 anime posters. I mistakenly ordered a B1 sized poster for the fourth title, so I currently have no way to mount it; it is too wide to fit inside my standard 27x40" snap frames, so I will eventually need to purchase a 29x41" frame, for it and a few other Japanese B1-sized posters I've had my eye on. One nice bonus though, the poster is an actual double-sided, reverse-printed poster specifically made for a theater light box display.

Heheh, my Batch #5 poster order is arriving tomorrow from Japan, so I'll be back soon with more poster posting!

Galaxy Express 999 Eternal Fantasy 1998 Movie promotional poster

galaxy999b2.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 Blu-ray Box + OVA release poster

fmab2.jpg

Magia Record 2020 Vol. 01 Blu-ray and DVD release poster.

magiarecord1b2.jpg

Durarara!! X2 Shou 2015 B1 Double-sided mirror-printed theatrical lightbox poster

durararax2b2.jpg

These two Blu-rays arrived yesterday from Japan, along with a copy of the February 2022 Newtype magazine:

Violet Evergarden Orchestra Concert 2021
Star Blazers Yamato 2022 Orchestra Concert 2019

The Your Name / Radwimps Orchestra concert I imported back in December was so good that I wanted to get the Blu-ray concert for Violet Evergarden as well. And, I wanted the 2202 concert Blu-ray to compliment the oversized boxset of the 2199 concerts with the same orchestra and conductor I imported back in 2015, which included two separate concert Blu-rays inside.

violet2202concerts.jpg

violetback.jpg

21992202fronts.jpg

21992202backs.jpg

Really late to the party but I finally picked up Demon Slayer CE. Season 2 of this show was immense so thought it was time to get on board. Anyone who dropped this in Season 1 is really missing out on some of the most insane shonen fights I've seen to date, Season 2 blew me away.

Stock for part 1 seems hard to find, I got mine from animebluray.com but a lot of places I checked in the UK were OOS. Part 2 seems reasonably available still.

gqZdt9e.jpg

Princess Jellyfish LE from Funimation - They go for a fairly high price now, hope you got a good deal on it. I had that same boxset still unopened and sold it off a few years ago. I liked the story but it was one of those anime that had too much of that panic yelling the characters devolve into for comedy's sake that I can't tolerate, so I got rid of it.

Princess Jellyfish LE from Funimation - They go for a fairly high price now, hope you got a good deal on it. I had that same boxset still unopened and sold it off a few years ago. I liked the story but it was one of those anime that had too much of that panic yelling the characters devolve into for comedy's sake that I can't tolerate, so I got rid of it.
Yeah I’ve been looking to pick up a copy for years but it’s always been very expensive - wasn’t cheap to get but the price was the cheapest I’ve ever seen it for online when I won it during an eBay auction.

I forgot to post photos of my purchases here, so this is from the last ... 3 months? Something like that.

img_2502_wynik.jpg

img_2503_wynik.jpg

img_2506_wynik.jpg

img_2535_wynik.jpg

img_2526_wynik.jpg

img_2546_wynik.jpg

img_2548_wynik.jpg

img_2549_wynik.jpg

img_2545_wynik.jpg

img_2575_wynik.jpg

img_2573_wynik.jpg

That's the majority. There are also some manga books, but these are less impressive, so I didn't post them here anymore. You can see all the photos on my website, if someone is interested.

A FREEing figurine from the Grisaia series of which I am a huge fan. It's about the Visual Novel because the adaptation was okay, but too cut. At the moment I am not buying the figurines, because I have to save money for Motoko ... I think I'm crazy, but I'm still thinking about buying it xD

Back