What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Not long ago I received the first four volumes of How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? and one volume of Monster Musume from Blackwells, and the final two volumes from that order arrived today.

S4mMY1Ph.jpg

WT9UH5oh.jpg
C6QbcGEh.jpg

Today is Hitomi-chan is Shy with Strangers Volume 1 and Monster Musume Volume 16, both published by Seven Seas.

Manga
Vol.​
Avail in Japan​
Destiny Lovers
7 / 8​
8​
The Dungeon Of Black Company
5 / --​
7​
GIGANT
3 / 10​
10​
Hitomi-chan is Shy With Strangers
1 / --​
5​
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?
4 / --​
14​
Monster Musume
16 / --​
17​
Plus-Sized Elf
6 / --​
8​
World's End Harem
9 / --​
13​
World's End Harem: Fantasia
3 / --​
8​
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
14 / 24​
24​

Plan to Pickup or Considering:
  • Blue Giant
  • Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without a Fight!
  • Do You Like Big Girls?
  • Does a Hot Elf Live Next Door to You?
  • Harukana Receive
  • Into The Deepest Most Unknowable Dungeon
  • Kingdom of Z
  • No Matter What You Say, Furi-san is Scary!
  • Parallel Paradise
  • Succubus and Hitman
  • SUPER HXEROS
  • To Love Ru
  • To Love Ru Darkness
  • Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire?

I also have that Lego set. It's not the most interesting build in my opinion, but definitely one of the nicest to display. Whoever decided to use 100 pink frogs for the cherry blossom deserves a raise.
I didn't even notice the frogs! I'm never going to look at cherry blossoms the same way again 😆

I’ve wanted to pick that set up for a while, sadly I don’t have anywhere to put it currently!
If you are interested, I got mine from Amazon. It's currently on sale for £33.49 (plus there's a £5.90 voucher at checkout)

I received two more anime in the mail, one new release today from a Rightstuf partial order, and one catalog title on Saturday from eBay. I'm in the process of collecting all three releases of FMP along with their matching Anime Classics slipcovers, just for completion sake in my collection. I do already own the UK Collector's Boxset; I just wanted to have Region A discs as well.

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World Standard Edition
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu Anime Classics

lastcrusadefumoffu.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg
Returnal has finally been patched with something resembling a save system, so I decided to take the plunge. I like bullet hell and shooters, but usually hate roguelikes, so there's a 50% chance this game could really annoy me. I managed to get a new copy for £46 though, which is a lot better than the £60 most places are charging.

View attachment 21524
Returnal has finally been patched with something resembling a save system, so I decided to take the plunge. I like bullet hell and shooters, but usually hate roguelikes, so there's a 50% chance this game could really annoy me. I managed to get a new copy for £46 though, which is a lot better than the £60 most places are charging.

I wanted to be hooked by that game so bad, especially since the setting and the setup are mysterious in just the ways I love, but in the end I wasn't. I beat the first boss, started the second biome, messed around for a bit and moved on. I have it ready to come back to, but I don't know when, especially with Shin Megaten around the corner... But I gotta see that story through to the end.

--------------------------------------------------

Part 2 of my latest haul:

20211103_161323.jpg

More Isis vinyl with Oceanic on clear with gold and black splatter, Temporal on Grey marble and their Clearing The Eye DVD for good measure because it was extremely cheap.

Also, UK's Green Lung's newest on golden vinyl signed by the band. Good stuff!

Next up:

20211103_161800.jpg

Eccentric Family premium edition from MVM (all the way back from when they did the deal of the day on it) ; lovely edition!

Haikyuu!! Seasons 3 and 4 from Selecta Vision. Can't believe I have the whole thing, beyond excited to get to it eventually. I'm pretty sure I got the last of copy season 3 on the searchable internet, too...

And lastly, Guardians of the Galaxy which has been a huge surprise so far. A class act of character writing and knowing what to draw from the universe and the IP to craft a compelling story with heartfelt drama and true comedy!

Bonus pic, Haikyuu !! family picture

20211103_162538.jpg

Apologies for the long asss post!

Back