What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I recieved two orders in the mail today, from Rightstuf and Sentai. A lot of the Sentai titles were on sale for very good prices on one or the other of the two sites last week. The last two titles I double-dipped on for the improved re-releases:

Golden Kamuy Season 3
Maria Watches Over Us
The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
PET
HERO MASK
Seasons 1 & 2
Nozo x Kimi
Yamishibai - Japanese Ghost Stories
Kids on the Slope Complete Collection
(re-release)
Black Bullet Complete Collection (re-release)

9sentaikamuy3.jpg

Today's arrivals:
Monster Musume Monster Girls on the Job Light Novel and Sunshine Sketch Manga vol. 1-2.
monster and sunshine.jpg

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Manga vol. 1-5
Kuma.jpg

I shall survive using potions! Light Novel vol. 1-5
potions.jpg

I must say it has been quite a mission to find any copies of the Sunshine Sketch Manga, even these two I've acquired so far from ebay are used with some significant damage.

Just one today, the Collector's Edition of The Wind Rises. I really love how StudioCanal does their spanned artwork on the 3-panel digipaks in these sets, including lining up the artwork on the discs with the background. This is why I love digipaks so much! 🥰

I've got the remaining five Studio Ghibli Collector's Edition digipaks I still need on order and arriving in the next few weeks, including the two new pre-orders for Laputa and Totoro, so then I'll have all eight of the currently released CE sets. I had purchased the Poppy Hill and Marnie CE sets way back in 2014.

windrisesukce1.jpg

windrisesukce2.jpg

windrisesukce3.jpg

windrisesukce4.jpg

Last edited:
Figured I should grab SAO Alicization CE's part 1 & 2, as I finally competed season 2 CE, should have just pre-ordered back when it was an option instead of being sold out but I didn't so that my own fault (pretty sure there was just too much coming out at the time (and was probably over spending) and figured I could skip that one and maybe get later). But I have not made the same mistake and have pre ordered Underworld Pt 1&2 CE.
PS3 Eagle eye for mouse and keyboard fun.
20211014_134059.jpg

Golden Kamuy Season 3, just arrived...
... and looking great next to the Season 1 and Season 2 sets! :)

View attachment 21284

Now I just wish that the Season 1 LE set was big enough to add the discs from S2 and S3 into it, but it's only a single-case box. Perhaps I could fit a 6-disc Amaray in the box to hold just the Blu-ray discs, and store away all those DVDs which I care nothing about, inside the two standard sets.

Back