What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I'm curious. In the US versions for Season 1 & 2 (I haven't found unboxing photos for Season 3 overall) they have a slot for the booklet. I presume the UK version for Season 3 has been tweaked to make the set smaller since the booklet isn't included in Part 5?
I have both art boxes and books for season 1 & 2 and I can say the UK art box for season 3 is the same width as the others.

I have both art boxes and books for season 1 & 2 and I can say the UK art box for season 3 is the same width as the others.
Oh wow. In other words, UK owners are basically going to be left with an empty gap. They never specified that a booklet version was included for the UK release (which confused me) so that's another blunder from the UK branch.

Meh, that slash is almost invisible in regular light, the camera flash really made it stand out. Every steelbook has some sort of imperfection, one way or another, so I'm not too worried about it.

Here is a photo from a different angle, the slash appears like it actually does irl, barely visible:

franxxsteel0.jpg
I'm quite a big steelbook collector and honestly I think I've only ever received a single steelbook with damage and I own quite a few, maybe I've been lucky. The only defects I've had are printing errors where the spine hasn't come out right and I've exchanged those. Mind you with the way Royal Mail throw parcels about I'm surprised more of them haven't been damaged in transit for me. Once I get them they go straight in a steelbook protector to keep them safe against any potential scratches.

Oh wow. In other words, UK owners are basically going to be left with an empty gap. They never specified that a booklet version was included for the UK release (which confused me) so that's another blunder from the UK branch.
The US version, the book comes with part 5. So maybe that their plan for the UK as well. Although I highly doubt they have actually planned that far ahead, and may just do it after this release and everyone says "whats this air hole for in the box for".

I'm still contemplating part 3 with the art box with the intent to use it to house the full season boxset of season 1-2 and eventually 3, as 3 of the 10 disc cases pretty much perfectly matches 5 14mm UK/ 2 disc cases.
I actually picked up the season 1 US art book so I could use that to fill the air hole.
But in the long run I'm not sure its worth doing as it'll only house season 1-3 and there is more after it, so not gonna look like a nice frankenstein set at the end.

pDVhJCHh.jpg

Just got back home from work and my eBay package arrived today which was D3 Publisher's School Girl / Zombie Hunter. This low-budget game has been going up in value and I found a copy for £24.99 new so I figured why not I'll get it.

I'm not into console gaming at all, but I'll definitely give you a like for all the Girls with Guns on the cover! 👍

u6rPlHxh.jpg

Returned from work earlier this afternoon with another package waiting for me, this time it's Miss Hokusai from Anime Limited with their limited edition 2021 re-release. The difference here is the inclusion of the English dub which replaces the French dub on the disc. The booklet is pretty good for a simplified version of what was on the Ultimate Edition book. You can view more photos/specs on my blog.

Back