What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received these from Mandarake today. These include English subs, but going to keep my US releases as well for now, The complete box of Zero from AoA doesn't include the Einzbern episodes and is compressed to a total of 4 discs.
csg4zjyk11p71.jpg

These did of course include the obi's, but I've put those away, along with all my re-sealable bags. I've lined my cabinet with felt to avoid any scratches on my sets. Don't know if I should display the to big Animate boxes, they would look massive on my shelf lol.
Woah those are nice sets. Never heard of Mandarake but I'll have to try and find this.

NPzfu3dh.jpg

bc2Xblth.jpg

wsv5fhUh.jpg

31xGg85h.jpg

evCe3Dxh.jpg

Another game arrived this week. For today it's just Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight for PlayStation 4, published by Atlus. A music rhythm game that has had mixed reviews but I did try out the demo when it first came out and liked it enough. This game has become pretty hard to find compared to Persona 3's Dancing game, likely due to the better soundtrack selection, as the prices generally go for about £35-40+. The Japanese version is readily available which is what I was originally going to go for since I have Persona 4's Dancing game digitally in Japanese, but I found CeX had stock for £22 (plus postage) so I figured I would go for that approach instead.

Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight was also ordered (this time new/sealed via Base) and is expected to arrive sometime this week hopefully.

6cklFKxh.jpg

xIhmLJWh.jpg
ul9sop3h.jpg
B8QGfPKh.jpg
0DHY8r1h.jpg

More items today. Starting off with Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight for PlayStation 4, published by Atlus. This is a music rhythm game based on Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, not exactly a sequel (if you've played the game you'll know what I mean) but it does feature remixed music. Acquired new from Base this time around.

VQhIVeoh.jpg

NgVGm0oh.jpg
7SiagNNh.jpg

Next we have Destiny Lovers Manga Volumes 5, 6 & 7, published by Seven Seas via their Ghost Ship label. So for some reason, Volumes 5 & 7 were always out of stock throughout the year, while Volume 6 was SRP priced on Amazon. Out of random chance, I found out that Blackwells had all three volumes in stock so I ordered them together (plus Volumes 6 & 7 were under £9 so that was a good deal when it comes to Seven Seas titles). Looks like I grabbed the last stock for Volume 5 but either way, this does mean I can finish collecting the series before the end of the year at this current pace.

Plot synopsis for Lost Judgment. Abridged.

Teenage looking character from first game opens his own detective agency and asks 50 year old detective from first game to go undercover in a high school....

giphy.gif

Back