What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Well when each extended movie is 4 hours long, being able to take a break half-way through is welcome. Grab a few more snacks, refill your beer or mixed drink, or take a bathroom break, lol.

One of my friends had never seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy, so I invited him over to my theater room on a Saturday a few years ago, and we marathoned all 3 extended edition movies back to back on my big projection screen. We started at 9:00 am and finished up about 11:00 pm, including breaks for lunch and supper and a few smaller breaks in between. Turned out he really enjoyed the series.

Last edited:
Well when each extended movie is 4 hours long, being able to take a break half-way through is welcome. Grab a few more snacks, refill your beer or mixed drink, or take a bathroom break, lol.

One of my friends had never seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy, so I invited him over to my theater room on a Sunday a few years ago and we watched all 3 extended edition movies back to back on the big projection screen. We stated at 9:00 am and finished up about 11:00 pm, with breaks for lunch and supper. He loved the series.
Oh to not go through the anguish of yearly waits between them

Oh to not go through the anguish of yearly waits between them
Ah but the other side of the coin would be having something exciting to look forward to for the holiday seasons! The recent completion of Eva had me thinking the kids of the future could never enjoy it the way I did, with the anticipation, & anguish I guess, of waiting two decades for a final conclusion.

Ah but the other side of the coin would be having something exciting to look forward to for the holiday seasons! The recent completion of Eva had me thinking the kids of the future could never enjoy it the way I did, with the anticipation, & anguish I guess, of waiting two decades for a final conclusion.
Yeah also getting to experience the MCU first hand without spoilers has been epic!

From FromJapan(Suruga-ya) Pandora Hearts Volume 16 with Drama Cd + Pandora Hearts Volume 19 with Oz Figure
A14EF8C6-F678-4E6B-8EAC-F3AAE27C4FE2.jpeg
8A48E89E-EBCE-41F6-8072-74D83E01A8A7.jpegD29C41CB-A910-4C3F-8865-3E84AEF41772.jpeg

Also from an EBay Seller: The Electric Tale Of Pikachu (Manga)
1F974F57-4EA4-4AA3-8799-5B04423652BD.jpeg

And just over a month early Spyro The Dragon Youtooz from Youtooz
5F265FC4-DD73-40C3-A965-9EC9610F516A.jpeg730B2159-FA84-40F2-A443-BB63D58DA10C.jpeg

Last edited:
jxlQ2z7.jpg

The cases were what turned up today, but two of the others are what they are for.

The fire 7 has already been de-Amazoned and had google services and the play store installed along with nova launcher.
The Echo dot is more of an experiment into smart tech as it at least can pair up with the GPO turntable over bluetooth and act as a speaker until I figure out what else I'm going to get.
And as for the phone, it became a necessity since the last attempt in getting a phone that didn't require getting a new SIM card ended in failure as the phone was prone to switching off whenever it felt like it, but at least the swap process was rather painless and completed in a few minutes (although, I did have to make sure that mobile data was turned off since that could wipe out all my credit in short order).

Back