What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

NormanicGrav

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
AUKN Staff
Bj6woSYh.jpg

More Anime Limited releases arrived today. First up we have Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow on Blu-ray. Because the Funimation release was Region AB, the UK disc is also AB.

You were expecting more photos? BUU BUU DESU WA!

I'm joking, you can view them on my blog.

FaMjkau.gif

hHOgdYYh.jpg

Next we have Lupin III: The First on Blu-ray & DVD. This is the third Lupin the Third release by the distributor and comes with a pretty solid booklet. Region B only but uses the GKIDS discs with their French & Spanish subtitles and English Descriptive audio. You can view more photos/specs on my blog.

NormanicGrav

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
AUKN Staff
v9HUGX9h.jpg

lxPAdENh.jpg
l0V1v7rh.jpg

Another Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs manga batch. Volume 14 arrived first last Monday and Volume 13 was supposed to do the same but Royal Mail lost it, so Amazon sent me a replacement which arrived today. I do have Volume 15 pre-ordered since it was £8 and it's expected to hopefully ship in a few weeks time.

NormanicGrav

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
AUKN Staff
Isn't it already out? Got my digital version from Bookwalker on Tuesday. Yuru Camp vol 10 digital and physical came out same day.
Yeah I pre-ordered it days before its official release last Tuesday, but like any other Seven Seas title it's currently out of stock for UK. Estimation is end of September to early October as a result.