What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Why the hell are you here teach. Later than everyone else, but I think that's just down too I don't think my postman ventured into my area yesterday (so day off and no cover).
20210821_121457.jpg

Also got BOFURI CE from the US but not the best of condition (but not also all that bad, a few small corner dents on the art box), but I think I'm gonna send it back and see if I can source another in more pristine condition, that hasn't come in pretty much a jiffy bag from the US.

g0tXo8Nh.jpg

Violet Evergarden: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll arrived today from Anime Limited. Collector's Edition Blu-ray release that comes with an 80-page booklet, 28-page Short Story translated for this release, poster and 5 art cards. You can view more photos/specs on my blog.

Recently decided to pick up the The Case Study Of Vanitas physically, as I really enjoy the artwork and story. So went after the physical copies of volumes from Waterstones I could get a hold of and also a used copy of Crimson Shell off eBay:
Crimson Shell, Vanitas Volumes 6+8
11F297E8-3223-44BF-AA07-DF9B47E2D475.jpeg

Also got The Art Of Fullmetal Alchemist The Anime preowned from a seller on Abebooks:
F60AC40B-D2E1-408A-8C8C-BF329358F273.jpeg

Back