What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

And here's the rest of the books.

Books2.jpg

And here's every big box PC game i have bought so far (there's bunch more at my parent's house)
BIg box 1.jpg

Big box 2.jpg

The big haul that i mentoned yesterday is Red Alert, System Shock 2, Myth 2, Giants Citizen Kabuto and Gorky 17 (the one that doesn't have title written on) which is polis horror tactic game.

I'm really happy about these latest additions. Only two of them actually include the CD's but the disc's aren't really all that important when it comes to old PC game collecting because you would need retro pc to play most of them (it much easier to just play the gog versions)

What i really care about is the boxes, manuals and all the possible cool stuff that come with them like maps and such. These five all come with manuals. I wonder what the previous owner actually did with the games.

BGTAdXMh.jpg

7gwnBKHh.jpg
JQzePfRh.jpg

Light novel batch today with Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody and Goblin Slayer from Yen Press. Each have volumes 2 & 3 arrive today, while the latter's fourth volume is scheduled for later this week.

The idea of this haul was that I basically had nothing to spend in all honestly, and I figured considering the state of the manga/novel scene that I should try and get the Yen titles I own up-to-speed as well. Some of the Yen titles I own are getting reprints while others might not, so I focused on Death March and Goblin Slayer first. OVERLORD was technically the actual 'first' title due to its hardcover format, but that's now in a better position than before.

While my target was to get all of the English volumes released before 2020 by the end of the year, that goal is not likely to happen due to other areas getting more releases in the coming months as well as other factors. That said, I do think I can get them all sorted by early 2022.

Light NovelOwnReleased before 2020
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody39
Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch (If You've Got a Ringer)14
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?14
Goblin Slayer3 (+1)8
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?214
KONOSUBA: God's Blessing in this Wonderful World210
OVERLORD811
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-111
The Saga of Tanya the Evil16
Sword Art Online117
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime17

Today:
Ebay:
Kekkaishi 3 in 1 edition Volume 1(
Not a series I am planning to collect seems mostly out of print,and looks like Viz stopped/cancelled(?) printing the 3 in 1s editions after volume 3 gonna be reading the rest (single volumes) from the library.Library did not have volume 1,only 2 onwards hence purchase.Read the first 4 chapters liking it so far.
416FEF7C-A810-4CD8-8FD4-045743B7F2F3.jpeg

Wordery & WorldOfBooks:
Fullmetal Alchemist Fullmetal edition Volume 12& Fullmetal Alchemist Anime Profiles(2003 series)
60446F3B-2510-4CE5-BD98-114FA89458ED.jpeg

And this cutey from Mandarake: Digimon Adventure(1999) DX Ikkakumon Plush
47E4CD23-EE5E-4E99-AD0B-E6BF6E305FA8.jpeg
F32B43C2-5CFF-4396-A544-D31DC1B2E5BB.jpeg
Also have two others from the 1999 DX line I got a while back Birdramon & Garurumon and Plotmon from the 2000 Digimon Adventure 02 DX line Here is all four here together.Sadly though due to ageing the vinyl/Paint? is peeling off( due to being over 20 years old,Digimon plush in 1999 and early 2000s weren’t made with the best materials.)Sure are cute though.
8C1A7BD0-7D56-43C1-9C1E-46F10A7228B1.jpeg

Princess Tutu blu-ray arrived discs loose when I opened it and the hub (that center thing) which holds the disc 3 is broken... Also the hubs for discs 1 and 2 seem to be defective; they are not broken but they don't properly hold the discs, instead the discs keep getting loose and fall off.
IMG_20210827_192304.jpgIMG_20210827_192341.jpg

Last edited:
Back