What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Was somewhat curious to why you've never posted photos. Good way to maintain storage memory that's for sure 👍

I know you were asking @ActionFaust but I will say why I don't tend to post photos of my anime or manga on here since it's been brought up:

1. Particularly if it's a recent UK release of anime, there will already likely be several photos of it in this very thread. Whereas other things I have bought (or made, as I sometimes post my artwork, baking, etc. on here) I figure people on here are less likely to defacto know about it and might think it's cool.

2. I only have so much patience/time for taking photos and uploading them XP

Thinking about it, I might try to post the odd photo of my more obscure hauls of anime/manga every now and then :)

I know you were asking @ActionFaust but I will say why I don't tend to post photos of my anime or manga on here since it's been brought up:

1. Particularly if it's a recent UK release of anime, there will already likely be several photos of it in this very thread. Whereas other things I have bought (or made, as I sometimes post my artwork, baking, etc. on here) I figure people on here are less likely to defacto know about it and might think it's cool.

2. I only have so much patience/time for taking photos and uploading them XP

Thinking about it, I might try to post the odd photo of my more obscure hauls of anime/manga every now and then :)
Ah I see, I was thinking along the same lines as well.

I too tend to wait until I received something a bit more unique and combine it with a recent release. Only then I'd upload as it'd seem more fascinating/worthwhile than a whole page of the same product. Not that I'd be fussed anyway with similar posts.

Appreciate your input nonetheless ( ╹▽╹ )

I have stayed pretty well on course of saving money in august too, but i did get "couple" of things of which these are some.

First off i got these two books for pretty cheap (book of heroes is HC) I haven't read even brave story yet (which is under Book Of Heroes in the pile) but i'll eventually get around clearing my book backlog (i have couple more books coming up)

books.jpg

Also got Great Ace Attorney from Canada. I did buy 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim and Mana collection from the same store, but i haven't opened the package yet. I'm in no rush because i have already completed 13 sentinels (i loaned it from library)

ace.jpg

Tomorrow i should be getting pretty sweet Big Box PC game package. I'll add them to my shelf and take photo of everything i have gotten so far.

Today: From FromJapan(Middleman service): Tokyo Revengers Mikey Plush was surprised how quick this came,only 4 days via Airmail.
BF464E15-8D8B-4883-BB3A-DBCC2B0C174E.jpeg

And from Amazon : The Case Study Of Vanitas Volume 7
1D147D1E-7466-4385-94DE-357346BC58F3.jpeg

Back