What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I wish I loved Demon Slayer, that set looks so incredibly good, holy moly. The box makes me drool, honestly. I'll maybe buy the movie as a one off shounen action thing, but I really didn't think much of the series outside of the visuals.

The AL set, though. My good lord, it's incredible.

NUkCnafh.jpg

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Part 2 arrived today from Anime Limited. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

That Demon Slayer boxset is lovely indeed but I'm with @João Gomes & @Girls with Guns in not being enamored enough with the series to dish out the monies for those sets. Actually quite relieved that's the case so I can hold on to my cash heh. Was the same with that great looking set for Fujiko Mine, but that was actually harder to resist at the lower price point.

If Demon Slayer was available as a standard edition right away, I would have bought it - the CEs were just way more expensive than I'd be willing to pay.

I watched it on Netflix instead and absolutely loved it. I might get the SE when it's in some kind of Christmas (or whatever) sale in a couple of years 😅

From Yahoo Auctions and Mercari, courtesy of Buyee and discount codes!

E73TzBNXICIPzZe

I already own a GBA, but figured I'd buy another as a back-up for when I practice modding. I've previously only done shell and screen replacements, but I want to experiment with fitting an IPS screen. I'll likely want to keep this shell as I think the colour is quite nice - so I'll have to trim it a bit.

Back