What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

qkufKduh.jpg

MccacZkh.jpg
ONgwEUnh.jpg
tJHZbAVh.jpg

While Play-Asia has a free shipping offer period going on, I decided to see how Super Robot Wars T would cost and it turns out that it is available for the same price on Bazaar Bazaar (imagine United Publications but focused on games and with a Shopify setup). The game arrived today so I now have all of the currently released cross-over SRW games altogether before the next one is released later this year (Super Robot Wars 30).

Super Robot Wars T includes Aura Battler Dunbine, Gundam (Zeta, ZZ, Char's Counterattack, G Gundam), Armored Trooper VOTOMS, Cowboy Bebop, Gunbuster, Nadesico the Movie: Prince of Darkness, Getter Robo Armageddon, Mazinger Z, Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX, Magic Knight Rayearth, Gun x Sword and Expelled From Paradise.

I have two more Bandai Namco Asia titles coming soon and hopefully will be here before the month is over.

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

🎮 Game

LRG No More Heroes I+II CE and Scarlet Nexus promo goods drop. I'm especially digging the magnetic for NMH spine that connects the two sets together 🆗🔥

View attachment 19764

Feels like I haven't posted here since the stone age ☠️🏔️ I'll be keeping it short and sweet with photos and no description (◡ ω ◡)

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」part I

💿 Blu-ray

IMG20210718154319.jpgIMG20210718154723.jpgIMG20210718154801.jpgPolish_20210730_131634017.pngPolish_20210730_131805268.pngPolish_20210730_131015760.png
Polish_20210730_121909625.png

📖 Book

Polish_20210730_122958552.pngPolish_20210730_123335983.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
zkMrji5h.jpg

ZaHiVhSh.jpg
pOO4rpNh.jpg
CYmNq1bh.jpg
yNXmef6h.jpg
Mtdzrbyh.jpg
5k7enqHh.jpg

Someone on eBay was selling a bunch of their Bandai Namco Asia games and it was a coincidence that I found the seller. They had a variety but the ones I decided to go for were Gintama Rumble and Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers. Price-wise, each were £25 plus shipping which was way cheaper than importing them from Play-Asia.

Gintama Rumble, released in January 2018 in Asia, is an action musou game just like any other anime-based one that has been around. Quite surprised this wasn't brought over to the west but at least an English translated physical release is available.

Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers, released in August 2016 in Asia, was the first to be officially announced for English localisation by Bandai Namco Asia though Gundam Breaker 3 (which was announced a week later) got released first by a few months quicker. While Super Robot Wars is known for its crossovers, the OG (Original Generation) series is more centred towards an original cast of characters instead so there's no legal problems here - in fact some of the GBA games did get released in the west. However, The Moon Dwellers has a similar issue to SAO Hollow Fragment in which the translation is not perfect so expect some weird Engrish here and there. The localisation was improved with later releases like SD Gundam G Generation Genesis and Super Robot Wars V.

What's left for my list of games to get from Bandai Namco Asia is now down to Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dare Wins, Gundam Breaker 3, Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost ON, SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays and Super Robot Wars 30.

Back