What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

20210806_182414.jpg

Other half came back from chemist with these as little'uns are poorly & I couldn't help but laugh at the irony.

Also that certificate has all the credibility of China's knock off ce mark to me. (the latter of which totally just means made in China & is a totally innocent coincidence that it's identical to the legit ce marking just with closer spacing).

View attachment 20120

Other half came back from chemist with these as little'uns are poorly & I couldn't help but laugh at the irony.

Also that certificate has all the credibility of China's knock off ce mark to me. (the latter of which totally just means made in China & is a totally innocent coincidence that it's identical to the legit ce marking just with closer spacing).
Bootleg test kit confirmed? 👀

My 3€ copy of ghostbusters came from amazonView attachment 20117
I enjoyed the 2016 Ghosbusters movie a lot. Just be warned that the disc releases have a weird presentation. When the movie was screened in 3D at cinemas, it had some effects elements that broke out of the 2.35:1 framing and into the black bars above and below. I'm sure that was effective in 3D, but for some reason the same master was used for the 2D blu-rays, which I find very distracting. It's the only instance where I've bought a blu-ray and then opted to watch the bundled digital copy instead, since that has normal 2.35:1 framing throughout.

I enjoyed the 2016 Ghosbusters movie a lot. Just be warned that the disc releases have a weird presentation. When the movie was screened in 3D at cinemas, it had some effects elements that broke out of the 2.35:1 framing and into the black bars above and below. I'm sure that was effective in 3D, but for some reason the same master was used for the 2D blu-rays, which I find very distracting. It's the only instance where I've bought a blu-ray and then opted to watch the bundled digital copy instead, since that has normal 2.35:1 framing throughout.
i think life of pi had full frame effects too, it was in the flying fish out of water scene iirc

Back