What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Took me forever to complete the set / get season 2 part 1, So glad you also found one (going off the looking for thread reply you made), they really don't/ didn't seem to come up on ebay much either. I think I even had the DVD of S2pt1 because it just wasn't coming up.
Yeah the only place to have it is UP1. There was none on eBay at all.

So are the Kaze BD releases for Magi OOP now? I picked up all four sets about 3 years ago from Amazon UK when they were under $30 each. I've since bought the AoA releases, just before they went OOP, but I like the looks of the Kaze sets, so I decided to keep those too.

@Girls with Guns Arion's pretty neat as movies go tho the storytelling angle is a bit questionable but tbf you could say that about a lot of anime movies and it is gorgeous to look at. Hope you enjoy it if you haven't seen it before :)

@Gemsy-chan @SkwigglesWorth I keep wondering if I should finish Magi or not... I quite liked the first volume of the manga cuz it was just so funny but then I kinda went off it and the anime got too serious and earnest for me by episode 13 😅 But it has a very high MAL rating so maybe I should give it another try? Curious about the Sinbad spinoff also :)

So are the Kaze BD releases for Magi OOP now? I picked up all four sets about 3 years ago from Amazon UK when they were under $30 each. I've since bought the AoA releases, just before they went OOP, but I like the looks of the Kaze sets, so I decided to keep those too.
Only Season 2 of Magi is OOP currently.
Season 1 will follow soon due to the Manga switch.
20210708_102814.jpg

@Girls with Guns Arion's pretty neat as movies go tho the storytelling angle is a bit questionable but tbf you could say that about a lot of anime movies and it is gorgeous to look at. Hope you enjoy it if you haven't seen it before :)

@Gemsy-chan @SkwigglesWorth I keep wondering if I should finish Magi or not... I quite liked the first volume of the manga cuz it was just so funny but then I kinda went off it and the anime got too serious and earnest for me by episode 13 😅 But it has a very high MAL rating so maybe I should give it another try? Curious about the Sinbad spinoff also :)
I haven't watched it all yet my self, I started and then realised I was gonna need to get hold of season 2 part 1 as it was/is the only one that is out of print (and getting hold of S2 pt1 took a while), so enjoyed the either the first or some of the first season but haven't got round to finishing yet.

IMAG0173.jpg
The first two volumes of Kase-san seem to have gone out of print everywhere, and vanished from Kindle too. These are remaindered copies I bought on eBay. The seller cheekily had them priced as if they were regular new copies, but at least the remainder marks aren't too large.

Last edited:
PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

💿 Blu-ray

Today's arrival is for some good BD stuff. Finally found a replacement for EVA 2.22 standard release. Found a AU CE copy of FMA (Got to start the series somewhere after all).
View attachment 19692

📖 Book
Illustration collection for The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II
View attachment 19693

🎮 Game

I'm in awe that I actually managed to find a empty 3DS game case for Senran Kagura 2. Considering the current game value is £180+, I'm really fortunate there. Now I can store the game cartridge to it's rightful place 🔥
View attachment 19694

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

🎮 Game

LRG No More Heroes I+II CE and Scarlet Nexus promo goods drop. I'm especially digging the magnetic for NMH spine that connects the two sets together 🆗🔥

IMG20210708181317.jpg

Attachments

• IMG20210708181006.jpg
    IMG20210708181006.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG20210708181402.jpg
    IMG20210708181402.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 3
any sign of a slap in the face from DHL? have like 3 orders with LRG and i'm pretty worried about them
You should be fine. None of my parcels have been stopped before. No additional charges as well. You're all good 👍

edit: Only had Royal Mail and YODEL deliver parcels from LRG.

I had something from LRG recently, there were no charges as it was delivered by yodel when it got to the UK.
You should be fine. None of my parcels have been stopped before. No additional charges as well. You're all good 👍

edit: Only had Royal Mail and YODEL deliver parcels from LRG.
they said they switched to DHL a couple weeks ago so i wonder if it affects anything outside of the US then, hoping my packages still come via RM, yodel in my area are pretty useless

The final season is here. Still reading season 1 mind.
View attachment 19753
I'm reading season one as well and had stopped at Nise. Still waiting on Amazon delivering the second and third season boxsets (after book depository messed me about with the second season set and Amazon delayed the third boxset's delivery by a month...). Anyhoo, gives me a chance to breathe as I'm trying to read other stuff and now watch all of Eva, especially as I've been trying to watch and read Monogatari simultaneously (not sure if that's a good idea as I kept getting muddled as to which had what in it exactly in relation to the differences heh).

I'm reading season one as well and had stopped at Nise. Still waiting on Amazon delivering the second and third season boxsets (after book depository messed me about with the second season set and Amazon delayed the third boxset's delivery by a month...). Anyhoo, gives me a chance to breathe as I'm trying to read other stuff and now watch all of Eva, especially as I've been trying to watch and read Monogatari simultaneously (not sure if that's a good idea as I kept getting muddled as to which had what in it exactly in relation to the differences heh).
Yeah I've been debating how I want to watch the last 3 parts if the anime. Do I just watch them or rewatch the whole show. Now I'm reading the books to it's an added variable. I've read Bake so far and on Kizu at the moment but its gona take me a while I reckon.

Back