What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Yeah I've been debating how I want to watch the last 3 parts if the anime. Do I just watch them or rewatch the whole show. Now I'm reading the books to it's an added variable. I've read Bake so far and on Kizu at the moment but its gona take me a while I reckon.
I suspect I'll probably have an annual re-watch of Monogatari heh, so the books have just given me an excuse to integrate it this year. But yeah, I'd suggest watching it all from scratch, as I was fortunate enough to have actually watched after all were released/available-to-watch and therefore binged the series and loved it for it. In terms of the books, I'm going to try, when I can, now watching the anime episodes before reading the relevant book to see if that causes less confusion heh.

Just seems to be going super cheap which probably means they're coming to the end of the stock and just want to purge it.

Or to put it another way, Funimation just moved in to Manga's house and found some of its ex's clothes laying around and wants that s#it gone ASAP!!!
The same thing can be said for Animatsu titles (Barring Raildex as they may re-released in near future under FuniUK) well kids stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon and Pokemon.

We are pretty much the Manga/Animatsu purge era right now.

Last edited:
Fair enough lol. With parts going OOP I might wait and see if Anime Limited will go for it seeing as they've secured a few Kaze series like Penguindrum, Black Lagoon and Future Diary lately

Fair enough lol. With parts going OOP I might wait and see if Anime Limited will go for it seeing as they've secured a few Kaze series like Penguindrum, Black Lagoon and Future Diary lately
Yeah I'm pretty much doing the same (holding out), though Aniplex being Aniplex might get in the way.

I'd put good money on it eventually but I can see AL going for titles like Tiger & Bunny, Persona 4 and possibly Berserk: Golden Age Arc first.
There's also Nisekoi but again that's Aniplex and weirdly something I think MVM would do instead with it being sub only.

I have a theory that the core reason why Funi UK stuff are being delayed (outside of LE materials delay) is that they want to clear out all of their unsold Animatsu, Kaze and Kodomo Manga stuff before so they get more Funi catalogue stuff in for home video.

This is why stuff like Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Snafu, Golden Time, etc are so cheap now.

Last edited:
estkS8zh.jpg

YUem4gMh.jpg
SlLBkWfh.jpg

Another manga haul. This time it's Akira Hiramoto's Prison School Omnibus 6 from Yen Press. This was ordered alongside Omnibus 2 & 4 as they were all pretty cheap through Blackwells, though in this instance it arrived unsealed so there's some minor damage but nothing that won't ruin the look.

Omnibus 5 was out of stock when I made this order but fortunately Amazon was expecting more so I ordered it from them and it's just been dispatched (estimated for Wednesday).

Back