What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

sniper_samurai

Dragon Knight
View attachment 19354

Been needing a wireless headset for the PS5/Switch for a while and Argos had this in stock while I was there for something else so I thought I'd just grab it now.
Great headset, have been using a set of Arctis 7 for a long time.

If I was getting a new pair now I'd be getting the 7x though. Same as what you got but with a different dongle that adds Xbox compatibility on top of PS/Switch/Android.

Buzzkillington

Za Warudo
Great headset, have been using a set of Arctis 7 for a long time.

If I was getting a new pair now I'd be getting the 7x though. Same as what you got but with a different dongle that adds Xbox compatibility on top of PS/Switch/Android.
I did actually consider that as 1 - it was a lot easier to find at the time I was looking and 2 - the slider on the ear cup changes the game/chat audio balance which I would find more useful than the slider on the 7P which changes how much you can hear your own voice but then I found out that slider on the 7X only actually works on xbox. With MS sticking everything on PC this will probably be the first gen I don't get every console anyway so not having xbox support isn't really going to be an issue.

sniper_samurai

Dragon Knight
I did actually consider that as 1 - it was a lot easier to find at the time I was looking and 2 - the slider on the ear cup changes the game/chat audio balance which I would find more useful than the slider on the 7P which changes how much you can hear your own voice but then I found out that slider on the 7X only actually works on xbox. With MS sticking everything on PC this will probably be the first gen I don't get every console anyway so not having xbox support isn't really going to be an issue.
Yeah, only the official Sony headsets support chat mixing on PS4/5 via usb audio. Headsets were able to get around this on PS4 by using optical for the game audio and usb for the chat and then blending the two inputs which is not an option on PS5.

PS5 is stupid, it can't output audio to 2 sources at all. If using a usb headset it turns off hdmi audio and visa versa.

ussjtrunks

Dandy Guy, in Space
One of my favourite films, recently bought it on Blu-ray and gave my nephew my old 2-disc DVD set as a present... he just wanted to play with the discs spinning them on the hubs and taking them out and then putting them back 😅 It was utterly adorable though, like when cats just wanna sit in the box and don't care about the soft plushy cat bed that you got 'em! 🥰🤣
Lol, I bought the 4k disk for hdr. The added colours are a treat.

BlazinWolf

Student Council President
Recently been getting into Ultraman lately which I’m fairly new to. So whilst currently watching the official uploads of Ultraman Z and Cosmos I decided to buy some of the Mill Creek releases.

Today came from Amazon Japan( Could not find them on Amazon UK or US in stock at the time.)
UltraSeven, Ultraman X and Ultraman Geed
53157CCE-C04A-43E2-94D7-25E4B3818749.jpeg

And here are all the sets I got so far( Watched Ginga and currently watching Ginga S & Ultraman(1966))
BEDDC3BF-802E-456B-9BCB-792D91AAB028.jpeg

Oldmario

Magical Girl
Recently been getting into Ultraman lately which I’m fairly new to. So whilst currently watching the official uploads of Ultraman Z and Cosmos I decided to buy some of the Mill Creek releases.

Today came from Amazon Japan( Could not find them on Amazon UK or US in stock at the time.)
UltraSeven, Ultraman X and Ultraman Geed
View attachment 19362

And here are all the sets I got so far( Watched Ginga and currently watching Ginga S & Ultraman(1966))
View attachment 19363
i kinda want to get into this series after enjoying the 2 gridman anime series but i know it's going to be an bad expensive idea lol

View attachment 19365
View attachment 19364
View attachment 19366
A trio of UHD releases arrived today from HMV. Sadly the IJ set looks like a rogue Boulder bashed one of its corners.
i assume you bought these because you had a 4ktv and 4k player but just incase you bought them for future proofing, the blu-rays in the BTTF set may be the old discs rather than the new scans

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
i assume you bought these because you had a 4ktv and 4k player but just incase you bought them for future proofing, the blu-rays in the BTTF set may be the old discs rather than the new scans
Yeah I have both, and from what I’ve hear the Blu Rays in the set are actually new remasters. The Indiana Jones set just repackages the existing Blu Rays though.

NormanicGrav

The Quintessential Pouts
AUKN Staff
pAG14sDh.jpg

Today's arrival is Nam Nai Choi's Erotic Ghost Story (聊齋艷譚) from distributor 88 Films presented in a delxue limited edition Blu-ray package. This is the distributor's first film as part of their Category III line-up, which for those unfamiliar is centred towards Hong Kong films that were rated Category III due to extreme violence or sex. The booklet goes into more detail about the rating as well as the film's history.

UPDATE: This release is now going out of print, as 88 Films has sold out of its stock and will release a standard edition on its site soon. The deluxe limited edition had 2000 units in total.

Coming in July & August under Category III are Jamie Luk Kin-ming's Robotrix and Nam Nai Choi's Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky.

iSWjaDWh.jpg

k5I4HwMh.jpg

jOUNymeh.jpg

u7Jz7p3h.jpg

9O1dvoDh.jpg

05CZ6h9h.jpg

O6foNRZh.jpg

NmxPbBmh.jpg

ff13Hcah.jpg

2yBV0thh.jpg

btAqIUDh.jpg

Last edited: