What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received one UK import from AOL today:

Anemone: Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution CE

anemoneukce.jpg

20210714_164430.jpg
Todays arrivals include The Quintessential Quintuplets ∫∫ Vol 4 & a Square Enix Music Box which plays a variation of the outstanding Kainé / Salvation track from NieR RepliCant or Gestalt.

20210714_164711_2.jpg
Much like the other sets, Vol 4 contains a booklet containing character art, booklets of the recording script, a mini shikishi of the featured character (Yotsuba featured here) and episodes 9-10 of the show.

One more volume of the series remains and it appears to be, potentially, the nicest looking of the lot.

Last edited:
0NQ4qJ9h.jpg

3NniQxhh.jpg
Z8qXnFnh.jpg

Another manga haul. Akira Hiramoto's Prison School Omnibus 5 from Yen Press. Ordered this from Amazon when they said more stock was coming at a specific date, and it dispatched from Spain before going to Germany and then finally the UK.

That now leaves me with Omnibus 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14 left to acquire. Some of the later volumes are out of stock, but I reckon I can still achieve my goal before the Summer is over.

From the last 2-3 weeks.

A package from a friend in the UK, which is @WMD (he bought for me and sent in one package, thanks to that I saved a lot, for which I thank him):

img_2007_wynik.jpg

AoT has a type error on back - all sides have the same duration.

img_2010_wynik.jpg

img_2013_wynik.jpg

Last orders. Most from amazon.it, where I ended up for ridiculous amounts. Bleach for 5 Euro for example. Venus Wars was 26 Euro each. Finally, Your Name from Zavvi. I had to pay VAT on delivery (thanks to EU for your package), but to my surprise I got this steelbook. I do not know what these Zavii got confused, but I am compensated by paying VAT (I thought it was sold out for a long time) xD

img_2009_wynik.jpg

Last edited:
nKnlVyTh.jpg

zMz5nFoh.jpg

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II arrived today from Rightstuf. This is the Sentai limited edition Blu-ray & DVD combo pack which came out last October. Sentai said it was almost selling out (or at least will be gone before another sale occurs) so I decided to give Rightstuf a try as it had been since November 2019 since I last used them I believe. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Despite the $35 shipping, FedEx did deliver it very quickly from Tuesday to today (Friday). Also payment went smoothly for Rightstuf given I went with PayPal and Monzo's USD currency version so that saves me from any additional fees.

Back