What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Got a few packages between yesterday and today.

JEhViksh.jpg

fGOtkd7h.jpg
CsXs8Hkh.jpg
L7C5yWJh.jpg

Starting off with Prince of Persia HD Trilogy, from publisher Ubisoft for the PlayStation 3. This is a HD remastered collection of three PlayStation 2 games; Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. I was curious about the series for a while but it only grew further when the Sands of Time remake was announced.

When the PS3 fiasco happened, it surprised me that this HD collection did not get caught up because it's not on Xbox 360 (Splinter Cell is a similar case, however those games got the backwards compatibility treatment instead). I decided to grab this collection sooner than later, in case the Sands of Time remake gets more people interested in the series and grab the remaining stock available before prices go up.

For now, this game wraps up the second batch of my PS3 THE FINAL haul which included my purchases from May til now; Biohazard: Chronicles HD Selection, Dungeons & Dragons Mystara Eiyuu Senki, The iDOLM@STER One for All, inFAMOUS 2, Prince of Persia HD Collection, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, and Way of the Samurai 4. I do plan to sort out a third batch but the localised/western games are pretty much close to being settled.

The remaining games I have in mind to get (from the localised/western developed side) are Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel, Bleach: Soul Resurrección, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (this one is quite hard to find or is pretty expensive so I may skip this in the end), Genji: Day of the Blade, God of War HD Collection Volume 2, Lair, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Time Crisis: Razing Storm.

SLIL7bch.jpg

YCbo5rPh.jpg
hAVB3MKh.jpg

Next we have The Dungeon of Black Company manga volumes 1 & 2 from publisher Seven Seas. This is an isekai manga series that will be getting an anime by studio SILVER LINK in July so I wanted to start owning the series before then. Annoyingly my Amazon order was supposed to be together but yesterday only volume 1 was included in the package. This is a first in which I only received half the order, so I had to request a replacement for volume 2 which arrived today.

Getting this series up-to-speed shouldn't be too hard as there were only a few vols between 2018 and 2020.

You received Dear Brother already?! I thought that wasn't out until the end of the month.
UP1 dispatch whenever they get the stock in. Considering Rightstuf had it in stock at the end of May, I’m not surprised UP1 also got it in early.

May I ask that is it Region Free/ Geo Locked?
Also, is it possible that you can show us the discs and cases plz.
🙏🙏
20210612_201411.jpg
20210612_201417.jpg
20210612_201447.jpg
One case is for japanese language and the other is for English dub (just to note not all the episodes got an English dub, so there are episodes missing from that case). The box says Region A, not checked to see if geolocked as my multi region blu ray player I change from A to B when I need to.

View attachment 19325
View attachment 19326
View attachment 19327
One case is for japanese language and the other is for English dub (just to note not all the episodes got an English dub, so there are episodes missing from that case). The box says Region A, not checked to see if geolocked as my multi region blu ray player I change from A to B when I need to.
Thanks.
This set is lovely.
Try it out if you can.
Massive WT fan :)
Going to get mine soon.

IMG_0143.jpeg

Been needing a wireless headset for the PS5/Switch for a while and Argos had this in stock while I was there for something else so I thought I'd just grab it now.

View attachment 19354

Been needing a wireless headset for the PS5/Switch for a while and Argos had this in stock while I was there for something else so I thought I'd just grab it now.
Great headset, have been using a set of Arctis 7 for a long time.

If I was getting a new pair now I'd be getting the 7x though. Same as what you got but with a different dongle that adds Xbox compatibility on top of PS/Switch/Android.

Great headset, have been using a set of Arctis 7 for a long time.

If I was getting a new pair now I'd be getting the 7x though. Same as what you got but with a different dongle that adds Xbox compatibility on top of PS/Switch/Android.
I did actually consider that as 1 - it was a lot easier to find at the time I was looking and 2 - the slider on the ear cup changes the game/chat audio balance which I would find more useful than the slider on the 7P which changes how much you can hear your own voice but then I found out that slider on the 7X only actually works on xbox. With MS sticking everything on PC this will probably be the first gen I don't get every console anyway so not having xbox support isn't really going to be an issue.

I did actually consider that as 1 - it was a lot easier to find at the time I was looking and 2 - the slider on the ear cup changes the game/chat audio balance which I would find more useful than the slider on the 7P which changes how much you can hear your own voice but then I found out that slider on the 7X only actually works on xbox. With MS sticking everything on PC this will probably be the first gen I don't get every console anyway so not having xbox support isn't really going to be an issue.
Yeah, only the official Sony headsets support chat mixing on PS4/5 via usb audio. Headsets were able to get around this on PS4 by using optical for the game audio and usb for the chat and then blending the two inputs which is not an option on PS5.

PS5 is stupid, it can't output audio to 2 sources at all. If using a usb headset it turns off hdmi audio and visa versa.

Back