What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I love Overlord but I looked into getting the CE's and it seems expensive, not surprising considering that Season 1 was a while ago.

Do you have them all? is that the US one or the UK one?
That is the only Overlord CE I have but I have all the UK standard edition (and had previously complied them into one 6 way case), which I will probably still use anyway inside the US CE box.

And yes it is the US version of season 2 of Overlord Collector's Edition, the UK one unfortunatly for me is more art cards and a box rather than the US one which is artbook, 3 art cards and a fabric poster (So the US one just peaked my intrest more)

I think SAHO does still have some and I think he put some images up in his sales thread in case you were intrested or just curious.

That is the only Overlord CE I have but I have all the UK standard edition (and had previously complied them into one 6 way case), which I will probably still use anyway inside the US CE box.

And yes it is the US version of season 2 of Overlord Collector's Edition, the UK one unfortunatly for me is more art cards and a box rather than the US one which is artbook, 3 art cards and a fabric poster (So the US one just peaked my intrest more)

I think SAHO does still have some and I think he put some images up in his sales thread in case you were intrested or just curious.

Thanks, I am already following up with Saho about them, it's one of my fav series so I am very tempted, I have only got the regular releases at the mo!

Man how difficult is it to have the sides at least be the same, whoever designs these must hate OCD people!
I would happily do packaging design cleanup for any or all of the UK anime distributors for no pay at this point, given how maddening I find such inconsistencies, mainly due to things that could be fixed with ten minutes in Photoshop. Serious offer @MVM @anime_andrew even you Funimanga, if you’re reading.

These arrived today courtesy of @SAHO :)

Hyouka Part 1 CE (I got Part 2 elsewhere but it completes the set)

hrAacKC.jpg

fYTbyA8.jpg

Amagi

MFRO0ds.jpg
is amagi cheap somewhere? kinda interested after someone mentioned it with FMP

United Publications.
Thanks. It's a shame that they don't do all of Madman's releases. I actually planned on getting Madman's releases of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, starting with Diamond is Unbreakable, seeing as Manga (well, Funimation UK) stopped doing them after Stardust Crusaders. But as UP1 only has Viz's releases, I might have to go with the Viz sets from this point forth.

0YfOd7Ch.jpg

Today's arrivals are in two packages. The first is Violet Evergarden from Anime Limited in a collector's edition Blu-ray package. This set is much bigger than I had expected, and I believe it's the largest collector's edition from their entire collection (outer-box sets like Hyouka, Re:ZERO etc. I'm not counting) just narrowly beating the Tamako Market & Love Story release. Region B, unlockable white subtitles, and the extras are on the fourth disc which is interesting.

You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

9Wmye9Ah.jpg

23kgB0eh.jpg
yEhUAj6h.jpg
8I4vW7uh.jpg
5a1iGkSh.jpg

The second package is Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty for the PlayStation 3. This is part of my on-going venture into picking up any games that I have yet to acquire before the horde arrives to eat up the stock. This is the second in the Future series and I have yet to acquire the first, third and All 4 One spin-off so I'm not yet done but this particular game had been going up in value likely because it wasn't released physically in North America. The game did not have a patch installed so I presume there wasn't one in the first place.

Last edited:
Back