What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Also recieved my KonoSuba 2 today, watched a few eps and having not seen the dubbed version before does anyone know if the next episode preview is supposed to just stop mid sentence?
Wouldn't surprise me if that's how it was supposed to be though!
Yep, the dub carries over the same gag as it is in Japanese. It threw me for a loop the first time I watched the dub, only to find it was in the Japanese too!

PACKAGE DROP

BLU-RAY + CD + VIDEO GAME

A few BD CE AllTheAnime sets. Additionally a collection of Music CD as well as a PS4 copy of AOT2 FB.

PACKAGE DROP week final ver.

BLU-RAY
More BD CE AllTheAnime sets this week. Picked up some missed out Gundam CEs and decided to welcome back KEY's Charlotte collection ( ꈍᴗꈍ). One Funi LE of Noragami S1 as well.

Polish_20210321_004425707.png

VIDEO GAME + FIGURE
Orders for figma Kizuna, MRLN Force LE Vol. 4 and HORI Daemon X Machina SPP. Decided to repurchase YU-NO for replay. Final arrival of the week is an additional Fate/GO Okita Souji (Sakura Saber) 1/7 but this time with a stunning display case. Perfect to create some photogenic shots 📸

VIEW PHOTOS
Polish_20210321_004640365.png

Polish_20210320_234821373.jpg

VIEW PHOTOS
Polish_20210321_002104134.jpg

Last edited:
Kono- what?? Who? What is this infestation I see here in the thread these past few days? Never heard of it! 😜 😁

Those CE sets are really nice, though - I would have definitely pounced on both of them over the plain, standard US sets if it was a series I liked.

Last edited:
Bit later than the rest of you guys, but it's arrived! :)

KvdBB9Fh.jpg

View attachment 17728
Iv never seen these Jackie chan movies and I pre ordered this set back in December and eureka need to get thunderbolt and sure it's police story 3 supercop just under a different name?
Thunderbolt and Police Story 3 are different films (both great) but (not 100% on Thunderbolt def PS3) like Drunken Master 2 and Kevin Smith's Dogma the rights are personally owned by one Harvey Weinstein so blu ray releases are nigh on impossible (until heaven forbid he croaks) 🤷‍♂️

Zt9nXYRh.jpg

0ZLsM6Zh.jpg
j8kMD41h.jpg
xdfrPajh.jpg

Today's arrival is OVERLORD Novel 3, Sekirei Omnibus 4 and Sekirei Omnibus 7 from publisher Yen Press. So I mentioned a while back that I discovered that there were some stock issues with Sekirei 5 & 6 which were potentially out of print (especially to the former considering Amazon had none in stock for 5 months and Rightstuf labelled it as No Longer Available). Eventually I did manage to find a copy and when it dispatched I also made this order.

The order was done through Hive because they are now the definite place for me to go for when they are in stock because of the Youth Discount (ages 16-26 can get 10% off any order). Because of that I ordered Omnibus 4 & 7 - originally Omnibus 3 was supposed to join them but it sold out before I had the chance to include it so I had to order it through Book Depository which is going to take additional time to dispatch. By the end of the month I should have the first seven Sekirei books secured which is handy given there would only be two Omnibus and one single volume remaining.

As for OVERLORD, considering its a hardback release and the fact that Baccano! bit the dust in surviving I figured it would make sense for me to prioritise this series to be the first Yen On title that I try to get up-to-date or at least in a better position for collecting. Novel 4 is currently out of stock in the UK but restocked in the US so it's basically a battle between waiting for UK retailers to get stock later or spend additional money on shipping to get a copy from the US retailers. The rest of the series so far is still fine at the moment.

Back