What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

View attachment 17641
City Hunter Season 1 Sets 1 and 2.
Finally they arrived after a little over a month, they were always in stock on RSA but it took me emailing them after 3 weeks for them to finally ship the order out.
I discovered the reason why it took so long for RSA to dispatch their orders through the "Contact Us" page (I was waiting on an order myself for about 3 weeks, which arrived yesterday). Seems to me that the problem is still ongoing.
1616149183255.png

I discovered the reason why it took so long for RSA to dispatch their orders through the "Contact Us" page (I was waiting on an order myself for about 3 weeks, which arrived yesterday). Seems to me that the problem is still ongoing.
View attachment 17649
Oh, I wonder how recently they added this notice because I remember checking this page a few days before contacting them and this wasn't there. Though when I contacted them in the end I submitted a ticket for the order.

A man of culture I see.

I was going to consider buying Triage X but it seems one of the volumes or two are out of print so I can't collect it now. Considering the series is almost over I wonder if it'll get the Omnibus treatment in the future.
Haha yeah it's fun to read trashy fan service stuff from time to time.

Yeah I previously had to get vol 7 second hand because of that. I'll have to check what the rest is looking like. Hoping the newer stuff isnt as hard to get

@WMD have you seen Air before? I'm really fond of it and have the old ADV DVD singles with the box, tho I haven't watched it in a while, would be interested to know what you think of it :)
No I havent. I got it after, you I think, mentioned it after I watched Rumbling Hearts as a similar sort of show that was part of a trilogy if sorts alongside Clannad and Kanon. It was the only one I hadnt seen so bought it off up1.

No I havent. I got it after, you I think, mentioned it after I watched Rumbling Hearts as a similar sort of show that was part of a trilogy if sorts alongside Clannad and Kanon. It was the only one I hadnt seen so bought it off up1.

Ah OK, I hope it wasn't terribly expensive as it's generally regarded as the weakest of those three, but I still think it's worth a watch (or several watches) :)

xnUQ8nch.jpg

dYCLe2ah.jpg

PX3P7t5h.jpg

V32jmOuh.jpg

xK8Obebh.jpg

Today's arrival is Sion Sono's 2011 Japanese film Guilty of Romance (恋の罪) from publisher Eureka Entertainment. This film went out of print a year or two ago and honestly I was surprised to find a copy for £25 considering you would think these sorts of titles would be much higher.

Anywho, this is the third film in Sono's Hate trilogy following Love Exposure and Cold Fish. The Eureka Ent. release is also the International cut version, but comes with audio commentary and a couple other extras in contrast to the US Blu-ray release which has both the International & Extended cuts but barebones content.

Also, this set came with a Masters of Cinema booklet that explains why Blu-ray is best and that 4K is the holy grail.

QYSEbWsh.jpg

jUfuRjwh.jpg

Vg8pOXFh.jpg

8qmkleRh.jpg

ewhIWAHh.jpg

lzAS4y6h.jpg

LK9zwQ4h.jpg

kutpsLEh.jpg

xqnCtXXh.jpg

plJwg3Mh.jpg

7Ao8MlSh.jpg

All sounds nice, I got Rumbling hearts on your recommendation and looking forward to watching that at some point. Love Clannad, one of my favourites of the back off which I got the US imports of Air & Kanon but those I'll watch when I finally get myself that multiregion player heh.

Last edited:
Back