What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

After more than 4 weeks finally arrived my package. A lot of stuff ^^

img_1640_wynik.jpg

This package arrived from UP1 (they removed for me UK VAT), but in my country don't add anything (I mean VAT or customs), so it's a little crazy xD

Lol, you should buy lots and resell them in EU if that's where you live 😂
I guess I was lucky. Maybe they do not pay attention to ordinary users (without business / I don't have a shop or something), but if I started buying massively, they would start looking at me. When I take parcels from the USA, I always pay. From Australia, I usually got it without additional fess. And here I was surprised, because I was sure that I would also have to pay. Anyway, I have a good day because of this :)

I guess I was lucky. Maybe they do not pay attention to ordinary users (without business / I don't have a shop or something), but if I started buying massively, they would start looking at me. When I take parcels from the USA, I always pay. From Australia, I usually got it without additional fess. And here I was surprised, because I was sure that I would also have to pay. Anyway, I have a good day because of this :)
I guess you were just lucky then 😃 Here in Sweden not a single package makes it through without VAT and fees etc.

In five years only one package have made it through for me😂

I received a DVD box set today I picked up from a blu-ray.com forum member... I don't really know anything at all about this series, but I am somewhat intrigued by the reviews written in red on the back of the box - "A sexy mind trip" and "An unrelenting bloodbath," lol.
tokko1.jpg

tokko2.jpg
That takes me back. I never watched that series but it reminds me of those day's when i used to pretty almost any show that i saw for cheap. I'm not sure whether i bought that one but i remember often looking at it because it usually went for like 8 euros or something.

I received a DVD box set today I picked up from a blu-ray.com forum member... I don't really know anything at all about this series, but I am somewhat intrigued by the reviews written in red on the back of the box - "A sexy mind trip" and "An unrelenting bloodbath," lol.

tokko1.jpg

tokko2.jpg
I've had this sat in my collection since it came out. Tried a few times and don't think I've made it more than halfway through! Its possibly one of the worst series I've seen.
Get a refund while you still can!!!! 😂

Back