What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I love coming on here and seeing the wealth of purchases from you all. It makes me think actually I'm not that bad with my spending on anime/manga stuff :)

Also side note: I really wish Funimation and other blu ray companies would get rid of that blue banner that says Blu ray/DVD and digital at the top of a lot of releases. Not only does it encroach on the artwork and look crap but I hate the fact they mention digital as it's temporary and likely most people don't really retain them. Just a small thing that annoys me. I know it's trivial.

Final Late Arrivals
no more posts for today, promise (◡ ω ◡)

Nendoroid + PSVITA Game

Polish_20210222_195909689.png

Another Nendoroid from B★RS and the stunning IA/VT Crystal Box set in my grasp 😍💖🔥
Polish_20210222_204831097.png
edit: Just noticed the set comes with the First Press reversible covers and AmiAmi phone stand bonus.
clicks tongue NOICE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Attachments

• GAME-0011403.jpg
    GAME-0011403.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 9_large.jpg
    9_large.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 2
  • GAME-0011403_13.jpg
    GAME-0011403_13.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2
  • GAME-0011403_14.jpg
    GAME-0011403_14.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Received my copy here in the US today of the Re:Zero Collector's Edition from AOL:

rezeroukce1.jpg

rezeroukce2.jpg

Is that Hinamatsuri release region free?
If you can test it on a region B player.
Yeah I had to check at first as well before I bought, as the cover says region A. But in Denny's Region locked/ compatible list thread some one had already mentioned that the essentials version cover is A only and it is just a miss print. And they also mentioned the disc's actually have A/B on them.

But I have checked the disc in my player and they are fine to play for region B

Yeah I had to check at first as well before I bought, as the cover says region A. But in Denny's Region locked/ compatible list thread some one had already mentioned that the essentials version cover is A only and it is just a miss print. And they also mentioned the disc's actually have A/B on them.

But I have checked the disc in my player and they are fine to play for region B
Thanks for the information.
Going to grab one for a friend and I already got the original Hinamatsuri release with the artcards XD

reLrPPwh.jpg

Today's arrival is Gal*Gun 2 published by PQube for the PlayStation 4. One of the six games I ordered over the weekend and looks to be selling out as the prices have jumped a lot from the usual value this past two months. I ordered the game on Offer Games, they had it for £14 and it arrived pretty well in terms of speed and delivery. Their listing did jump the price to £40 so I got very lucky.

I did consider saving the game for the Nintendo Switch but I decided to focus on framerate (as the PS4 ver. is 60fps) than the portability aspect.

zDPNmvjh.jpg

guqEFbzh.jpg

0LFxAaGh.jpg

hU2H6gkh.jpg

msyueF8h.jpg

reLrPPwh.jpg

Today's arrival is Gal*Gun 2 published by PQube for the PlayStation 4. One of the six games I ordered over the weekend and looks to be selling out as the prices have jumped a lot from the usual value this past two months. I ordered the game on Offer Games, they had it for £14 and it arrived pretty well in terms of speed and delivery. Their listing did jump the price to £40 so I got very lucky.

I did consider saving the game for the Nintendo Switch but I decided to focus on framerate (as the PS4 ver. is 60fps) than the portability aspect.

zDPNmvjh.jpg

guqEFbzh.jpg

0LFxAaGh.jpg

hU2H6gkh.jpg

msyueF8h.jpg
Are you going to get Gal Gun Returns? It's only available on Switch and PC. Unfortunately the developers had to abandon the PS and Xbox platforms for it as they demanded censorship of the content.

Are you going to get Gal Gun Returns? It's only available on Switch and PC. Unfortunately the developers had to abandon the PS and Xbox platforms for it as they demanded censorship of the content.
I do not own a Nintendo Switch, but I am not against buying Switch games beforehand. Gal*Gun Returns only just got released so it's not a big priority for me at the moment.

Back