What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

UP1 order arrived todayView attachment 16001
And My Hero Academia Ultra edition / S1-3
Honestly nothing partucular extra like in the US edition but I'm sure it will make some people happy (@Denny Fisher is certainly one) with them no longer being parts (and digital code)
NOTE: the UK box is just standard card

EDIT: just noticed but it's a shame they didn't update season 1 BBFC to match the rest

View attachment 16002

I think the US edition was in a massive box (which I wasn't looking forward to for storing puroses) and some All Might metal figure thing (and was parts).
Pro tip, next time you get an AL set with a new 15 sticker on the cellophane peel it off and stick in on the insert 😂 thats what I did with the single monogatari release that didn't have a rating on the spine!

Pro tip, next time you get an AL set with a new 15 sticker on the cellophane peel it off and stick in on the insert 😂 thats what I did with the single monogatari release that didn't have a rating on the spine!
Ahh nice had not thought about that, but if I'm not too fussed (but I do certainly have a bunch of those sticker), I'm Weird and often cut holes in the cellophane on CE and slip covers to allow it to just slide out but gives the card a bit more protection, So I should have loads of those stickers (although probably more of the old style).

UP1 order arrived todayView attachment 16001
And My Hero Academia Ultra edition / S1-3
Honestly nothing partucular extra like in the US edition but I'm sure it will make some people happy (@Denny Fisher is certainly one) with them no longer being parts (and digital code)
NOTE: the UK box is just standard card

EDIT: just noticed but it's a shame they didn't update season 1 BBFC to match the rest

View attachment 16002

I think the US edition was in a massive box (which I wasn't looking forward to for storing purposes) and some All Might metal figure thing (and was parts).
I thought I was the only person who likes Nobunaga the Fool!

I've got physical copies of all of the volumes and the OVA. I wish to have a copy of the anime, but it never released on physical media as far as I am aware.

Where were you buying them from? I buy them from KOINEKO SHOP GLOBAL | Homepage where it's relatively affordable at 3850JPY, less than £30, for the deluxe edition.
When I wanted to buy them, they were no longer available at this store. On ebay etc they were very expensive.

SPOILERS FOR THE ANIME LIMITED MYSTERY BOX (Even though I didn't go for it, but it's for those who want to hold off until Christmas ho ho ho):
So because my luck is very jolly, I went on eBay to acquire the titles that I wanted that ended up in the mystery box bundle. There's a fiasco with Ballroom that I'll explain later but at least for this batch I acquired them from the same seller who packaged and shipped them pretty well so props to them for doing that.

5ob0151h.jpg

The first item is KOKKOKU: Moment by Moment, an intriguing anime series adapted by Geno Studio. I liked the show, not perfect but not terrible either. Basically a really good concept that feels like an overly-dragged anime arc, so there's lots of potential left out. Anime Limited did a good job with the release and it is region A & B for those interested. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

8y8AeqBh.jpg

The second item is Silver Spoon Season 1, from the creator of Fullmetal Alchemist. Heard good things but I didn't want to spend too much for the amount of content this package had so what I paid is about right. Region B locked though amusingly it has the classic Aniplex English & Japanese warnings at the beginning of both discs. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Time to rock out in Night City 🤘🎸 I love CDPR's The Witcher series and had been anticipating this title sometime around 2016. I've been avoiding anything Cyberpunk spoiler related on the internet and am going in blind 👀⛔

IMG_20201210_191409.jpgIMG20201210191420.jpg

Now, back to Anime related content. Amazon pulled an festive surprise with the out of print title Konosuba CE Blu-ray set. Though it took almost an month to dispatch. No complaints here as I get to pay £32.68 compared to the current market price 🙌

Another title to arrive is SAO III Part 2 CE to complete the Part 1 Collector's box.

Finally, there is the (OOP) Overlord Season One CE from an acquaintance. On their request, they're looking to sell this title as well, so feel free to message me if there is interest.

Time to Fade Away to 2077. Sayonara 2020 👋

Last edited:
I havent listened to it yet. Dont have a vinyl player myself. Maybe I can convince my dad to put it on later!
I read reviews about this release and most of it is positive. Only a few people reported any problems. Ex:

Record 1 for me is fine. But my record 2 has some odd sounds that appear certain parts of songs. Like it's electrical static noise or the groves got messed up during the process.

During production, such problems sometimes arise, but a definite minority have it.

Back