What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received another order late last night but was too sleepy to post it then.

Purchased Appleseed from an acquaintance who were doing the usual collection tidying. The others titles I'm looking to sell on their behalf. Any interest feel free to hit me up through private convo.

Pretty fascinating US sets especially the Yuri!!! on ICE Limited Edition and Eden of the East Premium Edition. Both to my knowledge are super rare and looking at £140-£220 market price each. Especially with EotE PE Certificate no. is 0035/2500.

Cool stuff, yo 😁👌

IMG20201207230615.jpgIMG20201207230654.jpgIMG20201207230745.jpg

Last edited:
What Yuri on Ice already got rare? Mine is still unwatched and sealed. ;joy:

(If anyone wants the Eden of the East one, I have one to go, too. Currently even residing in the UK by accident.)

What Yuri on Ice already got rare? Mine is still unwatched and sealed. ;joy:

(If anyone wants the Eden of the East one, I have one to go, too. Currently even residing in the UK by accident.)

Yeah it's pretty wild what the sets are worth now. A fan favourite title, 'tis to be expected I guess.

Cherish yours well, it's a refined gem now ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

$264.74 (Used condition)

$534.48 (Brand new condition)

$213.33 (Used condition)

Sorry for the lack of photos but I got:

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Blu-ray Part 1 UK release (so now I have both parts as Part 2 arrived a few days ago)
Yuri on Ice!! Complete Series Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack UK Release
A Silent Voice 2 Disc OST on CD from Anime Limited

They arrived late in the day too when I was starting to give up hope and I was utterly overjoyed :) <3

Can't remember if I said before but other recent arrivals are:

Kids on the Slope Blu-ray
5cm Per Second Steelbook Blu-ray with Soundtrack CD
After the Rain Blu-ray

Hopefully more will arrive tomorrow! Monogatari S2 is due from Amazon then but I have no idea how long my Bakemonogatari Boxset will take to arrive from CEX so that should be an interesting wait XP

The one, the legend. @farzam1999 BD collection arrived fast, safe and sound. Thank you again hero, I'm very happy with these Blu-rays.

IMG20201209134736.jpg

Items are in mint condition and prices are great, couldn't ask anything more. Please check out their other products.

I've just noticed, there are quite a few questionable titles here. Now I had to balance it out with Ip Man trilogy so I won't be completely guilty 😏

Back