What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

A package from @WMD arrived today :)
The Attack on Titan soundtrack looks amazingly good. I'll listen tonight. Hope it sounds great too.

My Neighbor Totoro CE edition is amazing (and in perfect condition). One of my favorite Ghibli movies, family, fun, great. A great edition with a beautiful artbook, a replica of the original poster (scale 1: 1) etc. The only thing missing is the soundtrack :)

More photos soon on my site :)

Plus a few other great things like SAO with artbox (I like that sparkling effect there) or Persona 4th movie (I have a set, yeah)

img_0082_wynik.jpg

Finally, two manga (from Polish distribution):

img_0085_wynik.jpg

Bit of an overall update here:
B6F7F91E-47EC-4D65-A35C-51E8A2B9F760.jpeg
From Amazon.it.

47EE9501-28BE-4200-A9FD-D36143A84BDF.jpeg
From United Publications.

7B5403C7-481C-4465-AAD9-ADB32CB64292.jpeg
ARIFURETA from United Publications, Crash UHD from Arrow webstore & all of Twin Star Exorcists from the AL Webstore BOGOF.

I am also awaiting the other AL BOGOF order I made on 1st Dec which has apparently now shipped!

Last edited:
@HWR
Be careful with that label sticker on DB: Super. They stuck her very tightly. I removed it for 10 minutes, but you cannot see that it was stuck. I don't know why it was stuck so tightly.

@HWR
Be careful with that label sticker on DB: Super. They stuck her very tightly. I removed it for 10 minutes, but you cannot see that it was stuck. I don't know why it was stuck so tightly.
Yeah that was a tense few minutes for me as well, I’ve only taken it off the lid you remove so far - will leave it on the back of the box for now. The glue they’ve used is terrible - it felt like one wrong nudge and the artwork would have been torn off.

There's been a whole bunch of delays caused by Royal Mail but two packages arrived today!

BlOcQEvh.jpg

The first is Ajin: Demi-Human Season 2 with Ajin: Confront and Collide films in a collector's edition Blu-ray set from Anime Limited. Very surprised this was included in the 12 Days of Christmas sale because it only just came out in April 2020. Now I can finally watch the second half of the franchise's anime films/episodes. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

KMEqYf7h.jpg

The second is Welcome to the Ballroom Part 1 collector's edition Blu-ray set also from Anime Limited. I did order this on Zavvi but I bought another copy on eBay because it was a lot cheaper and that latter part actually arrived first (I plan to return the Zavvi one when it arrives). For the price I paid on the latter I am very happy about. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

There's still many more packages incoming, from The Promised Neverland and Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory to a certain visual novel that might arrive in time before Christmas.

Back