What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Wv3dzClh.jpg

Without any shipping notice (because the order is with the Part 2 limited edition), Dr. STONE Season 1 Part 1 set has arrived from MVM's Anime-on-Line.

Z0So73oh.jpg

21JSgynh.jpg

Ooh I didn't know Tenchi Muyo came in a box. I have my very old DVD's from back in the day still lol.
The box contains two almost identical looking DVD cases, one being the blu-ray version and the other the DVD.

The Blu-ray version has two discs and a small art book.
BD.jpg

While the DVD version is 3 discs, but there's also 2 additional discs labelled Encyclopaedia and the other labelled Galaxy Police Mihoshi Space Adventure. Not sure if those contents are also present in the Blu-ray version.
DVD2.jpg

The box contains two almost identical looking DVD cases, one being the blu-ray version and the other the DVD.

The Blu-ray version has two discs and a small art book.
View attachment 15897

While the DVD version is 3 discs, but there's also 2 additional discs labelled Encyclopaedia and the other labelled Galaxy Police Mihoshi Space Adventure. Not sure if those contents are also present in the Blu-ray version.
View attachment 15898
Thanks for showing that off. Actually the blu-ray release is actually missing the Mihoshi special OVA which is the reason I never upgraded. So to upgrade and keep the OVA I would essentially be buying the DVD's again.

Back