What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I got these series and movies for free from a friend. Polish editions. A DVD, but I don't think there are any BD releases + for free :)

img_0075.jpg

Yeah the Irishman would make sense if it was their final gangster films for Scorsese, De Niro, Pesci and Pacino it Fits with the themes of the films and why I love the film
I'll have to check it out on that recomendation. I do like Gangster films (I actually consider Scarface one of my favorite films of all time).

20201130_165153.jpg
Both the latest print volume of The Quintessential Quintuplets (Vol 11 of 14) and the first of 5 Nendoroids (Not to mention the Pop-up Parade figures which also look promising) have arrived. Also have here Cautious Hero as well. It is odd to receive Vol 11 given the news about a certain famous person passing away in the last days because well..... (Random, not meaningful, spoilers for Vol 11 of The Quintessential Quintuplets ahead)
20201130_165430.jpg

Here is a shoddy looking Diego Maradona (no name given of course!) in The Quintessential Quintuplets Vol 11. It sure was random when I first read it and now its a strange coincidence. Can't wait for his appearance in some season of the anime!

It came to me this morning. A few new series and some from the RS sale:

img_0077_wynik.jpg

img_0078_wynik.jpg

DB: Broly in steelbook it was lat copy, I think, ha ha
Finally, decided to buy DB: Super in CE edition. I gave DBZ 30TH, and now this. Looking very nice. I got it for 98GBP, so it's a nice price for me. I was just pissed off when I unpacked it - a lot of glue again (as with Attack on Titan S2, Part 2). I was afraid I would damage it, but somehow it worked (still looking good). I don't know why they give it so much. Anyway, I will provide some review (and more and better photos) in some future...

Back