What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I picked up both the steelbook and standard releases of Ghost in the Shell 4K at the local Best Buy store today. The Steelbook has a translucent PET sleeve that blends over the image on the steelbook cover:

gitssteel4k.jpg

gits4ksets.jpg

Last edited:
That was pretty quick on behalf of Zoom via Ebay:
DSC_2721.JPG
Meanwhile the stuff I ordered from Amazon only just shipped (I did choose free delivery, but so was the above) and I have no idea about the Napping Princess CE from AL (again free delivery, probably get the dispatch email after it arrives).

Catching up on the earlier vols of WEH while they're readily available. Plus vol 2 of Divine Raiment which one Amazon reviewer summed up in the best possible way with: Sailor Moon meets High School DxD, I was in when I realised it was the artist of High School of the Dead & Triage X anyway!! 😂

20200910_185327.jpg

Catching up on the earlier vols of WEH while they're readily available. Plus vol 2 of Divine Raiment which one Amazon reviewer summed up in the best possible way with: Sailor Moon meets High School DxD, I was in when I realised it was the artist of High School of the Dead & Triage X anyway!! 😂

View attachment 14860
Ah I see you are a man of culture as well.
Howling Moon had my curiosity but now it has my attention

Ah I see you are a man of culture as well.
Howling Moon had my curiosity but now it has my attention
Story wise its not amazing so far but its early days. Kind of reminds me of Fate/Zero with different gods with their own little magical girl champion fighting over a prize. The art is obviously great though.

Story wise its not amazing so far but its early days. Kind of reminds me of Fate/Zero with different gods with their own little magical girl champion fighting over a prize. The art is obviously great though.
To be honest, many fanservice titles aren't the very best in terms of story but if the waifus are there it's fine in my books lol. Jokes aside, I am quite relaxed on the less-received titles so chances are I'll enjoy reading it. I mean for instance World's End Harem isn't exactly a masterpiece but I love the concept, direction and waifus.

Back